Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Memorial Day Run 16 May 2010 19:57 #368413

• dblhdr
  • dblhdr's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 2
B) I will be making a three day run from the St. Louis area down to the lake of the Ozarks and back over the Memorial day weekend. We'll be leaving the St Charales Mo. area Friday afternoon and heading down to the lakes area going through Washington, Union, and Osage Beach, without getting on any interstates if we can avoid it. We'll be returning through Jefferson City and Hermann, Defiance Route.
Anyone interested in meeting up along the way or down by the lakes area, let one of us know and maybe we can touch bases while we're down there. We don't have any hotel reservations or plans other than pointing it in that direction. Sounds like a great plan to me. ;) We don't have more than 500 miles on the route plan which leaves a lot of room for flexibility over the three day weekend. If anyone knows of any events happening down there holler up we're open for just about anything that includes music.:woohoo:
1981 KZ1000 Police Special coverted for civilian use with passenger seat, custom luggage rack, and paint. Daily rider.
2006 Harley Davidson Road King FLHR1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by dblhdr.
  • Page: