• Page:

TOPIC:

No Justice 16 Jul 2010 08:33 #383069

• Kawickrice
  • Kawickrice's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
  • Thank you received: 18
I posted this in another thread almost 2 years ago and decided it needed its own thread so I copy and pasted from the old post.

I was waiting for the court date before posting the outcome.

Here is the original post from 2 years ago

Total freakin shame.
This will be hard for me but her it goes.
On June 18 of this year one of my closest riding buddy was killed on his Harley. The driver turned in front of him. The driver was a habitual offender driving on a 5 year suspension, driving a borrowed Beemer. This happened 2 blocks from his home so it didnt take long for word to travel amongst the bikin community. My friends son (who happens to ride a Kawi) got there before the sheet was draped over his lifeless body. Shit happens and we all can agree on this one. Well when the scumbag was in the back of the cop car with one of his passengers they proceded to say death to the gringo and started to do the gang sign shit with thier hands while in custody, they had no f--king mercy for my friend laying in the road. Within a couple of hours he was released after driving on suspended license with fatality. Well last week was the court date, and guess who didnt show up, the mother f---er who killed my friend. We believe he is an illegal alien from what the cops told my friends wife. A slap on the hand for killing someone while conducting illegal activity (DUI, Driving on a suspended licence and what not) just infuriates me. Now there is one more family ruined from someones poor judgement. To top it off he has a lengthy criminal record and shouldnt be in this country if he is an illegal alien, and now the owner of the Beemer who knowingly loaned his car to someone without a valid license faced any repercussions. Sorry about the rant but this has been pent up for a while. gotta go now the keyboard is swimming in tears.

Rest in peace to all of the fallen riders and may you enjoy the eternal ride.

God Bless you David Winters

www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=82943&catid=8
73 Kawasaki Z1
07 HD CVO Ultra Classic
82 Suzuki GS 1100
74 Yamaha RD 350 (My two stroke toy)
77 Kawasaki KZ 650B-1 (My putt around bike)
80 Indian Moped (My American Iron)
Long Gone
75 Suzuki GT550
74 GT 380
79 RD 400 Daytona Special
72 Honda CL 175
74 Honda QA 50
Tampa FL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Kawickrice.

No Justice 16 Jul 2010 08:36 #383071

• Kawickrice
  • Kawickrice's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
  • Thank you received: 18
The guy was sentenced this week. He fled prosecution and was on the run for over 1 year before he was caught.

The judge gave him 3 years for killing my friend. Where is the damn justice for scumbags like this? This is a slap in the face to my buds family. WTF

To check out his very lenghty arrest record click the link
www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicInquiry/Arrest/Inquiry/Search

Copy and Paste...agosto......... in the name box
Copy and paste...10/28/1954..... in the date of birth box and put a check in the box....Include Arrest Details

I can't for the life of me figure out with his history how he only got 3 years with 7 months time served
73 Kawasaki Z1
07 HD CVO Ultra Classic
82 Suzuki GS 1100
74 Yamaha RD 350 (My two stroke toy)
77 Kawasaki KZ 650B-1 (My putt around bike)
80 Indian Moped (My American Iron)
Long Gone
75 Suzuki GT550
74 GT 380
79 RD 400 Daytona Special
72 Honda CL 175
74 Honda QA 50
Tampa FL

Last edit: by Kawickrice.

No Justice 16 Jul 2010 09:02 #383076

• TeK9iNe
  • User
  • What did you do!?!
  • Thank you received: 28
Man, that is F-ing horrible. That SOB should be hung.
Three yrs. :angry:

I can't believe when I hear this crap, and yet I live in the most leanient and lazy places ever, Canada.
Shit I smoke weed on the bench in the park while the cops roll by...
This sort of shit happens all the time and it infuriates me just the same.

I feel really bad and angry for you man.

I feel terrible for the family.

PEACE. :angry:

Its HARD to be the better people sometimes.
Motorcycle Shop Owner/Operator

79 Kawie Z1000 LTD
81 Kawie Z1000 CSR
83 Honda VT750C A
85 Kawie GPZ900 A2
86 Zukie GS1150 EG
93 Yamie XV1100 E
Lucky to have rolled many old bikes through my doors ;)

No Justice 16 Jul 2010 09:29 #383082

• otakar
  • User
  • Thank you received: 29
There should be a civil, wrongful death law suit against the guy and the owner of the car. Weather it was a BMW or Mercedes the individual has money and should be held responsible for lending a vehicle to an unlicensed driver. I know it wont bring the rider back but there should be some retribution.
74 Z1-A stock
76 KZ-900 Totaly stock vice MAC pipe
77 KZ-1000A stock
78 Z1-R 100%MINT 500 original Mi.
78 Z1-R Yoshi 1103 kit stage 1 cams Yoshi pipe. Etc
79 KZ-1300 (1400)
80 KZ-1300
81 Scratch built GPz1150R
82 KZ1000

No Justice 16 Jul 2010 13:10 #383145

• nads.com
  • User
  • Thank you received: 20
I had to reply to this one. Lately I've been watching some gang shows on tv and I've had enough. One thing for sure in this life I cannot stand: all these no brain retards in gangs. The fact that they have no feelings, no regards. Words can't descrive how horrible this is, the bare reality of it is they all need to die. It doesn't matter how. I'm for super strict laws against all the gang and cartel, it's an evil industry that breeds hate. The devil's pawns if there is such a thing. I can pick them out a mile away and my hair stands up. Just like it did when I read the post. One thought comes to mind "LETS ROLL"

Last edit: by nads.com.

No Justice 16 Jul 2010 13:41 #383150

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
  • Thank you received: 235
i still believe we are only here for a flash...like my brother...here then not...toast still warm on the plate....

these folks are blowing their lesson and really that is the whole shooting match for even existing...a test...a lesson.....

the shiny things and lakers games and who kissed who is just window dressing...it is what we do to each other and how we can move on and be cool to folks ,that is our measure...one second i'm polishing a sprocket cover...the next...i'm gone.....i hope i dont spend my time fucking over people and can learn a few things before i go....what goes around comes around...and everyone knows it ...even the lost souls flashing gang stuff know they are blowing it...and can do nothing to fix them sleves...so wrapped in negative stuff and evils........reap what you sow...pay at the counter...
1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

No Justice 16 Jul 2010 17:09 #383174

• keith1
  • User
  • Thank you received: 2
nads.com wrote:

I had to reply to this one. Lately I've been watching some gang shows on tv and I've had enough. One thing for sure in this life I cannot stand: all these no brain retards in gangs. The fact that they have no feelings, no regards. Words can't descrive how horrible this is, the bare reality of it is they all need to die. It doesn't matter how. I'm for super strict laws against all the gang and cartel, it's an evil industry that breeds hate. The devil's pawns if there is such a thing. I can pick them out a mile away and my hair stands up. Just like it did when I read the post. One thought comes to mind "LETS ROLL"

society has become too soft with the poor me crap.....i say we revert back to the old west of the 1870's.....you wanna steal stuff that has value......find em a tree....as soon as that guy flashed a gang sign in handcuffs while that guy was laying in the street, should have been tazed till he died and shit himself......piece of crap......:angry:

No Justice 18 Jul 2010 23:24 #383779

• KZ250LTD
  • User
  • Thank you received: 16
Not meant to be light-hearted:

"Grand-pappy told my pappy back in my day son, a man had to answer for the wicked thing he done. Take all the rope in Texas find a tall oak tree round up all of them bad boys hang them high in the street for all the people to see..."

Sorry about your friend, this crap is why people take the law into their own hands and I don't blame them :angry:
79 KZ1000ST
Past:
Many.

• Page: