• Page:

TOPIC:

a moment of silence part four. 26 Jun 2010 08:44 #378291

• kawsakiman
  • kawsakiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 6
well it's been another year.
the bad thing about getting older is time seems to just fly by.
when i sit back and think about it, i mean how long ago it was i still find it hard to believe it was24 years ago.
of all the good things that have happened to me in my life since then this is my most vivid memory.
i can remember every small detail of june 26th 1986.
i really don't dwell on it too much and think all the time how different my life would be if he was around.
life has been too good to me.
if he didn't die we would still be living in that small town. we would have never moved back to the city. i would have never met my wife who blessed me with two beautiful daughters.
that crap about god not closing a door without opening a window does play true a little.
sometimes you have to crawl on your hands and knees over a mountain of crap to get to your goal.

all this taught me to always go after your dreams. don't settle for nothing less than what you want.
take care of your family first.
that's why my 1260 is taking so long. every time i get set to go again i think about how much i need this part or can i do something to make the wife and kids life a little easier.

anyway.
keep yourself's safe guys. ride like your invisable because you are to most drivers.
please wear your gear. sweating beats the hell out of bleeding.
tell the one's that matter how you feel daily. you never know when life can change for them or yourself.
don't hold hate in your heart, life is too short.
life changes in a nano second.
someday i will be able to afford my kz habit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: