• Page:

TOPIC:

Z1/KZ Frame Brace Kit Sale! - Half Evil Customs 18 Jan 2022 08:17 #860683

• Half Evil Customs - Bryan
  • Half Evil Customs - Bryan's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 4
Hey ZED Riders!

We have just completed a new batch of our Z1/KZ Frame Brace Kits!

We are excited to now offer these kits at a discounted price of $125 + tax & shipping to all KZRider Members!

To order with this discount visit us at www.halfevilcustoms.com and send us a message there or email us directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 

*NOTE* WHILE THESE KITS ARE AVAILABLE ON OUR EBAY STORE, THIS DISCOUNT NOT AVAILABLE IF PURCHASED THROUGH EBAY
Z1/KZ Frame Brace Kit Details
Reinforce your Kawasaki Z1/KZ Frame with our innovative, Z1/KZ Frame Brace Kit. Made from high strength steel, this kit will maintain rigidity in the frame. ​

This 15 piece kit is 100% by far the most comprehensive and well designed frame-brace kit for the KZ900 & KZ1000 chassis ever made.

Great attention to detail went into the designing of this kit​.

Drag race proven, this kit will allow your Z1/KZ to safely handle well over 350HP if you dare.

The noticeable improvement to your ride is exceptional. Your bike will corner better and have an overall incredible improvement to the ride. On the street, strip or road course. ​
Designed to fit around all factory components and requires no guess work on bracing location prior to welding. Precise coping on the tubing forces the parts into the correct location. ​

Allows you to maintain a factory appearance. ​

*Please note the 2 tubes behind the carburetor area will not fit with a factory air-box. These tubes are designed to work with K&N style filters, velocity stacks or a slightly modified factory air box*​

***Please Note that slight modifications will need to be made for any stock Z1/KZ Frame with the original, flip over seats and/or factory center stand***

For more information and installation instructions, please visit www.halfevilcustoms.com
Half Evil Customs
Custom Kawasaki KZ parts
Visit our Website at www.halfevilcustoms.com
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nessism, Street Fighter LTD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Z1/KZ Frame Brace Kit Sale! - Half Evil Customs 18 Jan 2022 11:17 #860702

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
  • Thank you received: 1953
Very Nice Bryan  !!
Looks a lot like my frame bracing done by Logghe chassis back in the day. for my turbo bike
Thanks for posting this KZ members deal
Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn

Last edit: by Street Fighter LTD.

Z1/KZ Frame Brace Kit Sale! - Half Evil Customs 18 Jan 2022 17:36 #860731

• Nessism
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 2659
SWEET!

Makes me want to get a big KZ, just so I can put one of these kits on! 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Street Fighter LTD

• Page: