Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

wgcarbs.com now advertising on kzrider.com 10 Jan 2008 08:49 #188551

• wiredgeorge
  • wiredgeorge's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 44
This is our first attempt to advertise anywhere and I think kzrider.com is an excellent vehicle to keep us in front of potential customers. I want to thanks Stein for his much needed help in getting our advertising banner and button looking professional. I can assure that my attempts were not nearly as professional or pretty.

Also wanted to mention that we may run some promotions during the year and will likely mention them here in this forum. We had a 30 percent off rebuilds/sales Christmas sale at the end of last December but this forum wasn't up yet for us to let folks know.

Last, I would like to invite everyone to take a look at our Vintage Bike Tech Forum which was just brought on line by our webhosting guy, Kano of www.bad-pc-company.com We are trying to get folks of all brands together to discuss vintage bike stuff; especially restoration and tech stuff. You can find the forum by going to our website and clicking on the VINTAGE BIKE TECH FORUM link on our main menu.

Last, it is an honor to help sponsor this great website which is by far the best brand/model specific site on the web. I hope the extra money that is generated by some of us sponsors can help Stein keep making improvements on an already slick site! Thanks.

wiredgeorge
wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: