Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Completed projects? 16 Apr 2023 19:32 #883294

• Injected
  • Injected's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 400
I joined here in 2006 but never really posted a bike build in the projects section. I stopped posted on here in 2011 and about a year ago started up again.

Currently I own seven KZ650's (one is a drag bike) a Z50R Honda, and a small tire Z1 based drag bike.

Here are some bikes I built from boxes of parts, never really paid more than $200 for a bike until I bought that Z1 rolling chassis.

1978 B2 with GPZ550 wheels/brakes/forks and a 831cc motor :

1977 C1 with Quicksilver faring Shoei bags 750cc Spectre motor converted to chain drive :

Same bike as first one except RS34 carbs and Carron road race header :

I did not know where to post this, they are not really projects but I do like to make changes.

One more pic with some of the bikes together :

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nessism, riturbo, Street Fighter LTD, slayer61, SWest, Mikaw, Scirocco, Dragbike_Mike and 3 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Injected.

Completed projects? 17 Apr 2023 08:44 #883322

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
  • Thank you received: 1971
Very Nice stable Buddy !!!!
Keep up the great work
Thanks for sharing  your collection 
Shows  dedication to the KZ hobby and life style
Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn

Completed projects? 17 Apr 2023 12:31 #883361

• Injected
  • Injected's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 400
I should have added that in 2006 I only had the little 650 drag bike, no street bikes at all. I stopped street riding in around 1990 and did not get back out there until 2012 (got my licence in 1982)

Since I have been away from the forum I bought up all the cheap KZ650's in my locality because I knew I would need some project bikes to keep me busy in the future.

I built the bike with the fairing/bags to get me to my annual swap meet weekend in June.

I am currently working on a fuel injected KZ650 and a KZ650 with a 1000 engine transplant.

I only have the Honda 50 because I could not find a KV75, would have rather had a Kawi tow bike.

Attachments:

Last edit: by Injected. Reason: picture
  • Page: