Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

golly gee, look at all the new bikes 19 Oct 2021 15:59 #856823

• crusierlover
  • crusierlover's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 6
It looks like someone has gone crazy bringing out new models. Now the parallel twin. I remember the w2. the new 650 rs is awesome. I guess its the same engine as in the vulcan 650 s but with retro bodywork to look like the kz900. My 82 csr is waiting on me at a friends house.I just owe some money on it then I will be riding it. I sold it to him.He had a bad accident on another vehiccle and cant ride now. So I am buying it back. The harley adventure bike birthed the 1250 sportster. Africa twin spawned the rebel 1100. I guess the versys and others inspired the new 650 rs. I read an article on parallel twins. Much easier to manufacture, cheaper, easier to work on. I guess my kz will be obsolete again. Probably the only vtwins remaining are the harley and guzzi. Guzzi dealers are about one every 5,000 miles. I never was interested in them. Triumph is coming out with several different bikes. I had a vulcan 750 I just sold. I tried getting a rear tire for nearly 2 months. I got my csr tires before biden inflation hit. The demand far exceeds the supply. Actually the supply exists, but its being delayed or held back. Crazy times we live in. I wish I didnt have tube tires, but thats the only thing I dont like about my bike. After having done lots of research I will never go to the expense of painting a bike again. Wraps cost less than $100, usually 65 or so. Hundreds of colors and variations.
Proud owner of 1982 650csr again soon. keeping it this time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by crusierlover.
  • Page: