Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

My bike/ life 03 Jan 2019 18:01 #796125

• nads.com
  • nads.com's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 20
like to say hi to everyone on here that shares the same passion for a perfectly synchronized engine or motor that can generate chills and thrills instantly and dramatically on demand. Ive still got my bike and im going to be bike of the month one day so all can see what ive done to it. I ran it against the cbr6, zx6, r6, and then the faster zx636 my buds bike. I smoked them all with 1015cc megacycle cams, (.406@285* 111lc 114ex. 34mm rs, dynatec. Raised roofs, flattened floors, deep bowl work, increased valve seat diameeter, exhaust work. Doesnt have that torque at 4g, and great torque from 4 to 6g, and that balls out pull from 6 to 8g, like say 105lc or 106lc. Mine has great low idle and is smooth as glass to redline. At 8200 its on the band. Seven grand and anyones gramma can beat me, but 8 on is where i walk away from the other bikes. 3rd gear at 90mph is about 8100rpm and right on the band takes me, SAILS me to 110 faster than they. I have them no contest 1st and 2nd gear. When i hit 4rth at 110, in a sec. Im buried past 120 and the pull is really good. And thats the dyna spark and those uncredable mikuni flat slides ny GOD those tbings are wicked. The throttle reminds me of walking up on a pool shot like bruce lee and theres so much power at your finger tips (many hours on the 9ft table watching world champs on video then go play) one slight twist of your wrist and its seat of the pants rip action. I never knew how good of a pool player i would become and how fast that kz motor would get to be. Its been a long road of study and i learned most of it here. Cav. Your the greatest, talk about what youve learned, helped everyone to understand where the power comes from and how to release it etc. So im looking at bike of the month pucs here and i flash over to a pic of mine and i cant believe what ive built and cant let it go. Im 52yrs old and anything can happen. It would be a shame to let something go that god had given you most people never had a chance to appreciate. ☺ so the purpose of sharing is really to rally myself and put this thing together. IT NEEDS TO BE DONE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: loudhvx, JR, KZJOE900

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My bike/ life 03 Jan 2019 20:46 #796133

• TexasKZ
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2065
Do it!
1982 KZ1000 LTD parts donor
1981 KZ1000 LTD awaiting resurrection
2000 ZRX1100 not ridden enough

My bike/ life 04 Jan 2019 08:29 #796150

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
  • Thank you received: 1968
Send me pictures and a brief history on your bike and I will make it a Bike of the Month

NOW !!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn
The following user(s) said Thank You: old_kaw

My bike/ life 04 Jan 2019 13:57 #796167

• old_kaw
  • User
  • Thank you received: 269

Street Fighter LTD wrote: Send me pictures and a brief history on your bike and I will make it a Bike of the Month

NOW !!!!!!!!!!
Dave

Pictures, or it didn't happen. :-/
1981 Kawasaki Kz1000K1
Located in the Saint Louis, Missouri Area.

• Page: