No respect

More
29 Dec 2015 23:09 #704848 by LarryC
Replied by LarryC on topic No respect
Those guys have been doing that sort of thing for many years now. It's a hold-over from the old days when people were still pretty steamed at Japan for Pearl Harbor and other war atrocities. Keep in mind those are also the guys that wear their Halloween costumes when they ride. Most a posers and NOT true bad ass bikers. A few tattoos and a loud obnoxious exhaust system do not add up to being a real biker....they haven't figured that out yet.

Larry C.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
30 Dec 2015 03:15 #704856 by SWest

More
01 Jan 2016 05:45 - 01 Jan 2016 05:47 #705125 by Kwaker2000
Replied by Kwaker2000 on topic No respect
that is awful what a complete waste of space he is ,poor bike :( someone would have loved that bike moron,also they should respect all bike riders, we share the same love of motorbikes .

:)
Last edit: 01 Jan 2016 05:47 by Kwaker2000.

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
01 Jan 2016 05:57 #705127 by SWest
Replied by SWest on topic No respect
Yeah, it broke my heart seeing what he did to it. I have to admit though, I have a attitude I should find a way to get rid of. Yesterday a guy on a cruiser chased me down and ask how I was doing. He wanted to look at the bike. I said hey and kept riding. I thought about it later, what a a$$hole I was. :dry: It shouldn't be that way. :unsure:
Steve

More
01 Jan 2016 07:04 #705132 by kaw-a-holic
Replied by kaw-a-holic on topic No respect
One of the reasons I am into motorcycles is because of the camaraderie you get out of it. If I see someone on 2 wheels on the side of the road I stop. It doesn't matter if I am on my bike or not. I was coming home from work one day in my work van and saw a young female rider on a crotch rocket had tipped the bike over. Some guy on a HD was a block ahead of me looked over at her and just kept going. I turned around and helped her out. Showed her how to leverage her legs to pick the bike up in the future.

I don't care what bike you ride, color of skin or sex you are. People should help people. I have met a lot of great people and shared a lot of great stories after making the motorcycle connection. I will talk bikes with anyone, that's the way it should be. One of the reasons I love my KZ is that so many motorcyclists had or have one or new someone who did.

Jon
1977 KZ1000a1
Mesa, AZ
Phoenix Fighter Project

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
01 Jan 2016 07:11 #705134 by SWest
Replied by SWest on topic No respect
That's the way to look at it Jon. Good for you. I stop and help too. Sometimes it's appreciated, sometimes not.
Steve

More
02 Jan 2016 03:25 #705244 by punisher11b
Replied by punisher11b on topic No respect
Im late to the party it looks but WTF.....10 lashes to the ass hat in the $2 evel Knievel suit! Just criminal I say!

- good luck

• Tyrell Corp
  • User
  • "You were made as well as we could make you"
More
02 Jan 2016 03:58 - 02 Jan 2016 04:51 #705247 by Tyrell Corp
Replied by Tyrell Corp on topic No respect
Listening to the audience reaction it sounds like something between 'Deliverance' and 'Texas Chaninsaw Massacre' , with a bit of 'The Wickerman' thrown in at the end.

What actually killed the motor - was it overheating? The fool could have made some dough just on the carbs and electrics, them burn a pile of US dollars as an anti - inflationary gesture.

off topic: These guys know how to waste money, £1 million - two suitcases full burnt. The ashes were then made into a housebrick.

1980 Gpz550 D1, 1981 GPz550 D1. 1982 GPz750R1. 1983 z1000R R2. all four aces
Last edit: 02 Jan 2016 04:51 by Tyrell Corp.