moter cycle still apart

More
30 Apr 2014 12:30 - 30 Apr 2014 12:33 #630929 by nads.com
moter cycle still apart was created by nads.com
Been down and out, ive just been having money probs etc. etc. Ive opened the valve seats on my heads and have been waiting for the money to fit Suzuki rims on my bike and add fcr carbs. I plan on working in the oil fields soon so well see what I can actually get done here. I still plan on posting pics before I put the head on and some of the bike all apart. im going to use the suzuke gs seat foam and cover and have some ladies thet will help to make the cover. Ill have to bolt the sprocket on the brake side of the Suzuki rim and hope the bolt holes line up. I moved the washer in the tranny to the outside of the bearing on the drive then milled the three prongs on the gear plus the side of another for clearance. I removed the bearings that keep second gear from engaging and tested the work. Had to make sure the gears wouldn't make noise in neutral. So far I cant see why it wouldn't work. My next step is the stainless bolt kit and then im on my way to finishing it all. Im going to gring my valve pockets so I can set lc to 104 if I want. my cams are .407 but I shouldn't have valve to valve probs since ive cut down the diameter of them all. Any advise would be nice since I don't intend to go backward good to be back on the board, would like to show my work. I just want to give up.
Last edit: 30 Apr 2014 12:33 by nads.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2014 12:36 #630931 by Mcdroid
Replied by Mcdroid on topic moter cycle still apart
Nads! welcome back. My only advice is to be careful in those oil fields...freakin' dangerous work.

Michael
Victoria, Texas

1982 GPz750
1977 KZ1000A
1978 KZ1000A
1982 GPz1100
1975 Z2A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.