OVM Bike Show Swapmeet and Ride corvallis Oregon

• Motor Head
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • FIX UP YOUR BIKE RIGHT AND CHEAP
More
23 Apr 2014 19:49 #630146 by Motor Head
This is coming up shortly, three weeks.May 17-18th, If anyone is interested, we go every year.
Last year a bunch or guys from Canada came on some British bikes. They had a lot of break downs on the ride. They had a couple of Suzuki R5 Rotary bikes also. Lots of stuff to look at and a bunch of good people.
Benton county fairgrounds has quite a bit of space for camping.
www.oregonvintage.org/calendar.php

1982 KZ1000LTD K2 Vance & Hines 4-1 ACCEL COILS Added Vetter fairing & Bags. FOX Racing rear Shocks, Braced Swing-arm, Fork Brace, Progressive Fork Springs RT Gold Emulators, APE Valve Springs, 1166 Big Bore kit, RS34's, GPZ cams.
1980 KZ550LTD C1 Stock SOLD Miss it
1979 MAZDA RX7 in the works, 13B...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2014 23:37 #630996 by fastidiots
Replied by fastidiots on topic OVM Bike Show Swapmeet and Ride corvallis Oregon
i am planning on being there at least on sunday with a friend...sadly we will both still be bikeless at that time.

82 KZ1000 J
76 KZ750 B1

• Motor Head
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
01 May 2014 05:51 #631012 by Motor Head
Replied by Motor Head on topic OVM Bike Show Swapmeet and Ride corvallis Oregon

fastidiots wrote: i am planning on being there at least on sunday with a friend...sadly we will both still be bikeless at that time.

Even with no bike to ride, you still have fun. Lots to look at. The rides are pretty cool, with a lot of different bikes. Goes about 100 miles or so. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. B)

1982 KZ1000LTD K2 Vance & Hines 4-1 ACCEL COILS Added Vetter fairing & Bags. FOX Racing rear Shocks, Braced Swing-arm, Fork Brace, Progressive Fork Springs RT Gold Emulators, APE Valve Springs, 1166 Big Bore kit, RS34's, GPZ cams.

More
03 May 2014 02:00 #631176 by fastidiots
Thinking about trailering my kz750 and my friends cb350 up there as we can't currently trust either bike to make it that far and back. Then we can do the ride on sat. and overnight in my van for the show and swap meet on sun. Will post up again as we get closer if this will happen, if not then we will just drive up on sun.

82 KZ1000 J
76 KZ750 B1

• Motor Head
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
06 May 2014 19:34 #631597 by Motor Head
Replied by Motor Head on topic OVM Bike Show Swapmeet and Ride corvallis Oregon

fastidiots wrote: Thinking about trailering my kz750 and my friends cb350 up there as we can't currently trust either bike to make it that far and back. Then we can do the ride on sat. and overnight in my van for the show and swap meet on sun. Will post up again as we get closer if this will happen, if not then we will just drive up on sun.

That will be great if you can make it.
We will ride over Saturday morning from bend. Then do the ride, then relax and BS the night away with a few Beers.
My buddy will trailer over some stuff for the swap meet.
Hopefully the weather will be decent, last year was a bit wet. It rained for the first 10 miles of the ride on Saturday, which killed off a bunch of the old British bikes.

More
17 May 2014 21:38 #632812 by fastidiots
Didn't work out to get up there today...will be driving up early tomorrow for the show and swap.

82 KZ1000 J
76 KZ750 B1

More
18 May 2014 21:19 #632899 by fastidiots
Had a GREAT time at the show!
Found these today

I just HAD to have the chrome finned rocket exhaust!!!

Nice to meat Motorhead there today as well!

82 KZ1000 J
76 KZ750 B1