kawasaki merchandise

• crusierlover
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
26 Jan 2014 04:26 #620065 by crusierlover
kawasaki merchandise was created by crusierlover
I am a hangaround with a local MC. They expect all the members to ride a harley.This is not intended as a harley bashing thread.I have owned 2 harleys before.I looked online for kawasaki merchandise.I found some good back patches.I have harley shirts,my wife has a hd purse, hd hats,etc. I know, I bought into the bs its a lifestyle ad.I wonder what one of those guys would think if I walked in with a joe rocket jacket with a kawaski patch on it, kawasaki t shirt,had a kawasaki beer mug, asked them if they wanted to play golf and used my genuine kawasaki golf balls.Kidding aside, I would like to have a patch to sew on my jacket.I tried buying one but it was forcing me to use paypal.My paypal account has been hacked before.I think it would be cool to have at least a hat that had our website address on it.Is there any reason I couldnt have one made for myself? If kawasaki made a jacket that didnt say Monster on it, or look like a superbike leathers skin tight jacket and it wasnt made in china, I would buy one.

Proud owner of 1982 650csr again soon. keeping it this time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crusierlover
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
26 Jan 2014 04:31 #620066 by crusierlover
Replied by crusierlover on topic kawasaki merchandise
www.kawasaki.co.uk/Accessory/List/A3938601E3CBBC

Yay, I found it.I am going for the boxers and slippers for sure.

More
26 Jan 2014 04:43 #620067 by Topper
Replied by Topper on topic kawasaki merchandise
There is a KZR patch and you could apply it to a hat or jacket or beer cozy or ... Use the contact us link up in the main navigation to send a note and request a patch. Someone will get back to you with payment instructions.

Z1 Enterprises makes some Z1 shirts like these or these and Reproduction Decals has some Z1 and KZ900 shirts.

I had a couple of patches made for my jacket. Found a seller on ebay that made black rectangular patches with reflective stitching. I chose a blocky font and had them put KAWASAKI in italics on one patch and KZ750 on the other. My jacket had a bunch of those fake patches on it, so I took them all off and replaced them with a KZR patch and these custom patches.

That ever present marketing and brand loyalty is one of the aspects of Harley culture that turns me off. But I agree that I wish there was a little more merch for us vintage enthusiasts.

Permanent and perpetual noob.

1979 KZ750 Twin
2009 Kawasaki Versys
The following user(s) said Thank You: crusierlover

• crusierlover
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
26 Jan 2014 05:15 #620070 by crusierlover
Replied by crusierlover on topic kawasaki merchandise
Thanks for that information about the patch.I will own one soon.

More
26 Jan 2014 14:44 #620141 by steell
Replied by steell on topic kawasaki merchandise
I've seen lots of people with Harley tattoos, maybe you should get one that says "KAWASAKI" :P

KD9JUR

More
26 Jan 2014 17:01 #620155 by mopguy
Replied by mopguy on topic kawasaki merchandise
I went to the Flea Market and bought a motorcycle jacket from one vendor and then took the same jacket to another vendor who has a computerized embroidery machine with all kind of designs and logos to choose from in their software, and I had them embroid KAWASAKI in capital letters on the back of my jacket in a Kawasaki lime green colour for $25.00, and I now wear this jacket a lot.

I have a 1980 Kawasaki KZ750 Ltd. I bought new. I recently managed to get it out of my garage after 28 years and put it on the road again (2010). I feel like a kid all over again. Since I have acquired 3 78 KZ1000 Ltd, 1 1981 KZ1000 Ltd, and another 1980 KZ750 Ltd. Love the LTD's.

More
26 Jan 2014 18:42 #620174 by 650ed
Replied by 650ed on topic kawasaki merchandise
Get a couple of these and watch the Harley guys turn red. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Attachment 00004_2014-01-26.jpg not found

1977 KZ650-C1 Original Owner - Stock (with additional invisible FIAMM horn)
Attachments:

More
26 Jan 2014 19:36 #620182 by KZErider
Replied by KZErider on topic kawasaki merchandise
I can't run that fast anymore, Ed. :laugh: :laugh:

81 KZ750E2(project), 81 KZ750E2(parts donor), 87 BMW K 75C - got it runnin, didn't care for it, holding for family member, 79 CB650(project) Nomad 1700, VStar 950

More
26 Jan 2014 20:42 #620185 by 650ed
Replied by 650ed on topic kawasaki merchandise

KZErider wrote: I can't run that fast anymore, Ed. :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that you shut off the Kawasaki's engine or actually get off the bike. I recommend checking to ensure you have a clear escape route and full tank of gas too. :laugh: :laugh: Ed

1977 KZ650-C1 Original Owner - Stock (with additional invisible FIAMM horn)