Z1 Enterprises....

More
30 May 2013 09:10 #589895 by havakaw
Z1 Enterprises.... was created by havakaw
Well,I needed an exhaust valve for the 1100,and after ordering things from there,I decided to Google-Map thier location.They are only 25 miles from my house,at the end of the road right off the Hi-Way!!!So I took a drive out there the other day,and sure enough,drove right into thier parking lot.The building looks like an old Farm-and -feed store,but it is packed wall to wall with parts.They were kind enough to give me a little tour,and after I got the valve,I was left with a really good impression of thier operation.Top notch.So if anybody ends up in the Rochester,NY area,take 490 to the 441 exit,go East to the end of it,make a right at the light in Marion,and it's just down on the left.

'80 KZ 750 LTD-H
'82 KZ 1100 A-2 Shafty (ex-bagger)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2013 09:48 #589900 by homert1
Replied by homert1 on topic Z1 Enterprises....
Thanks........I was planning a little road trip and was going to drop by and check 'em out myself

More
30 May 2013 10:40 #589912 by 531blackbanshee
Replied by 531blackbanshee on topic Z1 Enterprises....
sounds like a pilgrimage to mecca .

i mean for us zedheads :evil:.....

leon

skiatook,oklahoma 1980 z1r,1978 kz 1000 z1r x 3,
1976 kz 900 x 3
i make what i can,and save the rest!

billybiltit.blogspot.com/

www.kzrider.com/forum/5-chassis/325862-triple-tree-custom-work

kzrider.com/forum/5-chassis/294594-frame-bracing?limitstart=0

More
30 May 2013 19:15 #589978 by steell
Replied by steell on topic Z1 Enterprises....

531blackbanshee wrote: sounds like a pilgrimage to mecca .

i mean for us zedheads :evil:.....

leon

Not the road to ruin and perdition? :P

KD9JUR

More
30 May 2013 23:33 #590028 by Jeff.Saunders
Replied by Jeff.Saunders on topic Z1 Enterprises....
Glad you coul make it out. The building was a vinegar / cider processing site - one of the largest in NY State 100 years ago...

Much of the site burned down in 1923, but the small building left of center is my office today... complete with an old-style walk in vault/safe - double steel doors and a tumbler lock.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.z1enterprises.com

Z1 Ent on Facebook,

More
30 May 2013 23:57 #590032 by Matteson
Replied by Matteson on topic Z1 Enterprises....
And that's where you keep the good stuff!

KZ 900-a4

More
05 Jun 2013 23:15 #591009 by Kawboy74
Replied by Kawboy74 on topic Z1 Enterprises....
Next time by maybe we should have some cider while talking about ZEDs Jeff!
David

1974 Z1A As original as I could get it
'88 ZX750R braided lines, mostly original
KZ1000 project on the bench
Burlington,Ontario,Canada

More
06 Jun 2013 08:22 #591042 by Powerstroke_fan
Replied by Powerstroke_fan on topic Z1 Enterprises....

Jeff.Saunders wrote: Glad you coul make it out. The building was a vinegar / cider processing site - one of the largest in NY State 100 years ago...

Much of the site burned down in 1923, but the small building left of center is my office today... complete with an old-style walk in vault/safe - double steel doors and a tumbler lock.

That must be where he keeps his millions when the bank calls him and tells him he needs to get down there right away, His savings has spilled out onto the floor. Someone needs to clean it up. :woohoo: :laugh: :P JK Jeff, I do all my shopping from you site. Ive spent a couple thousand with you over the years. lol. You should set it up where kzr members get a discount or something. I have quite a few extra stickers. I give them to anyone needing vintage bike parts.

1980 kz1000B4 LTD- 1327cc 9-1 comp
Ported J model head
Psp-3x cams
RS 36s
Welded MK11 crank
Back-cut MK11 trans
MTC 2 stage lock up
Stretched 4-6 over running Hayabusa rear rim with 190 rear tire
Complete frame brace kit installed
And Much Much more- SOLD

2014- ZX14R all stock for now

More
06 Jun 2013 17:39 #591119 by Jeff.Saunders
Replied by Jeff.Saunders on topic Z1 Enterprises....

Powerstroke_fan wrote:

Jeff.Saunders wrote: Glad you coul make it out. The building was a vinegar / cider processing site - one of the largest in NY State 100 years ago...

That must be where he keeps his millions when the bank calls him and tells him he needs to get down there right away, His savings has spilled out onto the floor. Someone needs to clean it up. :woohoo: :laugh: :P JK Jeff, I do all my shopping from you site. Ive spent a couple thousand with you over the years. lol. You should set it up where kzr members get a discount or something. I have quite a few extra stickers. I give them to anyone needing vintage bike parts.

We don't artificially bump prices up to give discounts - that's what many companies do. As nearly all our customers belong to a club or online forum, we'd be giving discounts to everyone...

The vault - I wish I could fill it with money... if only I could turn tax records into dollar bills I'd be rich...

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.z1enterprises.com

Z1 Ent on Facebook,

More
06 Jun 2013 19:34 #591136 by ed spangler
Replied by ed spangler on topic Z1 Enterprises....
Havnt been there yet....of course all my BIG City "Cousins" up there have not been down to East Tennessee yet! LOL
Seriously , I do hope to get up there some day, I have been buying parts from Z1E for years now and have ALWAYS been treated fairly, gotten EXCELLENT CUSTOMER AND TECHNICAL SERVICE, FAIR PRICES ,FAST SHIPPING ETC. ETC. In fact, feel like they are FAMIY!
Yea, I DO Like em a lot!! :woohoo:
And ya know how us "Southern Hill Folks" are LOYAL! ;)
Matter of fact.....that building reminds me of where we had an old Moonshine Still site.....OOOPSS!
TennesseeZ ED

Have 1975 Kawasaki Z1-B & 2003 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Had Hondas, Harleys and many ,many Z Series Kaws both Std. & LTD's

• DOHC
  • Sustaining Member
  • Those Doe-Hawks really go!
More
10 Jun 2013 20:52 #591665 by DOHC
Replied by DOHC on topic Z1 Enterprises....
I also decided to drive on over and pop in when I first discovered Z1 Enterprises, but at that time Jeff was running the business out of his house. He was very kind and showed me his bikes instead of running me off, but I did feel a bit bad for just showing up.

Their new building is actually at the end of the street I lived on when I was in High School, but now I have my parts shipped to Texas. :)

'78 Z1-R in blue , '78 Z1-R in black, '78 Z1-R in pieces
My dad's '74 Z1
'00 ZRX1100

More
22 Jun 2013 12:05 #593490 by clicker3499
Replied by clicker3499 on topic Z1 Enterprises....
Can't say enough about the service from Z1 Enterprises ! I live on the West coast of Canada, I ordered some coils online for my 81 GPz1100 but asked a couple of questions via email be fore placing the order. On the Tuesday I get a phone call from an area code I don't recognize... Guess Who ?? Jeff was calling me to go over exactly what I needed and to confirm that he could help me out!
Thats what I call service !! Coils came in and the bike is running perfect