Wireman....are you out there???

More
19 May 2013 18:08 #588207 by jeffasaki
Replied by jeffasaki on topic Wireman....are you out there???

dbc92s10 wrote: yes i got my jug ang pistons back from him ,but i know off a few people that are not as fortunate goodluck with your head, but when he did finally return my things all he had to say was " the things he did were on the side and was not a profession" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote

if you cant back up what youre selling stop trying to sell it

78 Z1R
78 KZ1000
76 KH500 gone
71 HS1B 90
81 GS 1100 gone
80 PE400
02 KLR

Ontario Canada
The following user(s) said Thank You: steell
The topic has been locked.
More
19 May 2013 19:38 - 19 May 2013 19:43 #588225 by steell
Replied by steell on topic Wireman....are you out there???
About 3 1/2 years ago I posted here about how wireman had ripped me off for $300, and his lies cost me another $200 (Trucks going out of route to pick something up, then me having to pay them when wireman didn't show). People came out of the woodwork to support wireman and attack me, so I threw up by hands in disgust and left the site for over a year. I later found out that he's ripped others off also, but after seeing the responses directed at me they wouldn't post about it and just left KZR.

I tried to warn people, but I was such an evil person for attacking poor wireman. :unsure:

Oh yeah, didn't anyone read Ape Jay's post that APE is no longer a paid sponsor because wireman was copying APE parts and selling them in the forums, while APE was prohibited from mentioning that they could supply the parts needed in the forums.
I don't blame Jay for leaving, that's flat out dirty.

KD9JUR
Last edit: 19 May 2013 19:43 by steell.
  • wireman
  • User
  • The most interesting prick in the world
More
19 May 2013 20:46 #588231 by wireman
Replied by wireman on topic Wireman....are you out there???
What steel fails to mention is that it was somewhere between 3-6 months before I ever got a call abouit picking up that old csr,I don't remember exact amount of time that's just an estimate.
And it was a more like 2005 when it happened.
And the other part he fails to mention was I was working roughly 90 miles from Omaha when his friend calls me up and tells me that he was going to be in Omaha in around 30 minutes to pick up the csr and I needed to drop everything and get there since he was apparently more important than the customer whos house I was rewiring at the time.
Heres a news flash for you steve,Ive told you this in the past in pm's:You know you've got somebody that's driving a truck either coming from or going to Indiana you might want to pick up the phone the day before and call and make sure Im going to be around.
Contrary to what you believe steve the sun does not rise and set on your ass as much as you would like to believe it does,it didn't when you were a mod and it sure as doesn't now.
I was working on getting 4 j motored cop bikes on the Omaha craigslist that had complete motors in 2 of them,but never got a call back with his address.
I was hoping to salvage the head from one of the motors to build a decent low buck head for ryan.
While we're all the subject of what a pos I am I fixed a cracked fin on Dans kz1100 cylinder by welding it up and even payed for the boring charges out of my own pocket since the guy who was supposed to do it at my shop never got it done,So I took it to a local machinist and paid to have it done and even paid to ship it back to him because I felt like an ass for the other guy not getting it done when he was supposed to.
I had a set of s.s carb boot bolts for him in an envelope laying on dash of my van I was going to send him for free also,but they got buried under other stuff and by the time I unburied them I decided I gave him enough freebies and he can buy his own bolts.
Now hes pming me telling me Im a crook,I think that's pretty off myself but what do I know.
Thens theres ol calf-n-ah racing.
Does anybody remember when larry built that really nice looking ltd of his and right after he got it done it broke the top off of one of his 1197 pistons and dinged up a few parts?
At the time I didn't know larry from adam,but he seemed decent enough.
So what did I do? I sent him a new set of unused 1197 wiseco pistons I had sitting collecting dust with pins that just needed rings.
Yeah I guess that makes me a serious piece of $hit crook,How many other people on here would help[ out a complete stranger 2000 miles away like that?
Then I even recommended him to everybody who asked me about having cylinder heads done for a number of years before he went off on me a while back.
I even stuck up for him when that lady came on here flipping out about the cylinder head she said larry screwed up on her husbands bike,but yet Im the a$$hole as usual.
There was one guy on here a couple years ago that needed a mkII style dyno cover for his z1r,I sent him an extra one I had free of charge(once again)I didn't hear from the guy for close to a year to even say he received it and to thank me for the part,he did finally pm me saying thanks.
Then theres the guy in san jose who bought the z1r with the butchered up back bone and steering head that wants to restore it back as close as possible,So I chopped up an extra ltd frame I had and sent the complete back bone assemb/steering head and partial front down tubes so he can have his welder splice/slug the pieces into his existing chopped up frame,I charged him the $38.00 and change fed ex charged me to ship it.What a total crook a$$ hole I am! :whistle:
Yeah I owe omr a set of engine cases,sometime this summer Im going back out to California and will be stopping in phoenix for a couple days either coming or going since I didn't have time on the last trip.
So Id love to here what exactly the rock throwers on here have actually done to help out anybody on this site B)

posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.
  • wireman
  • User
More
19 May 2013 20:56 #588233 by wireman

dbc92s10 wrote: yes i got my jug ang pistons back from him ,but i know off a few people that are not as fortunate goodluck with your head, but when he did finally return my things all he had to say was " the things he did were on the side and was not a profession" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

No actually I said I was retiring completely from the building trades since I sold my plumbing/electrical shop in 2010 but was still doing occasional plumbing/electrical work as my health permitted.
The motorcycle/hot rod stuff is my way of keeping myself entertained and gives me an excuse to travel around buying/selling stuff.
So next time get your facts straight B)

posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.
  • wireman
  • User
More
19 May 2013 20:58 #588234 by wireman

peter1958 wrote: I know 3 outfits That I would trust sending my head 2 and he isn`t one of the three

That's the great thing about a free country,you can send it anyplace you like. :)

• wireman
  • User
More
19 May 2013 21:08 #588236 by wireman

jeffasaki wrote:

dbc92s10 wrote: yes i got my jug ang pistons back from him ,but i know off a few people that are not as fortunate goodluck with your head, but when he did finally return my things all he had to say was " the things he did were on the side and was not a profession" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote

if you cant back up what youre selling stop trying to sell it

You might want to get the full story before you start posting jeff,thats the problem with having help you cant always depend on them.
But id be willing to put my skills up against yours anytime you want to do bike build off. :woohoo:

• wireman
  • User
More
19 May 2013 21:23 #588240 by wireman
And heres the picture I sent dan the other day showing where the envelope with carb boot screws is still laying on top of the dash in my van where I dug it out from under a bunch of plumbing catalogs.
Dan told me Im really cocky on line but wouldn't want to cross paths with him,I told him I act the same way in person to anybody who pms me calling me conman and crook after bending over backwards as far as I did for him.

Attachments:
  • wireman
  • User
More
19 May 2013 22:00 #588242 by wireman
And heres a recent picture of me so you know who to aim at when you drive in from back east,theres several of us with same name I don't want any innocent bystanders taken out.

Attachment hereIam.jpg not found

And heres a few shots of some of my electrical work in case theres any doubt in my abilities in that also. B)

Attachment retrofitcutlerhammer3ph.jpg not found

Attachment anotherpanelsameroomforsinglephequipt.jpg not found

Attachment morework.jpg not found

Attachments:
More
19 May 2013 22:50 - 19 May 2013 23:29 #588246 by crh
Replied by crh on topic Wireman....are you out there???
I don't know how I got drug into this nonsense but somehow you just had to do it.

Those Wiseco Pistons he claims to have sent me..... Truth is they were ancient, Venolia cast 1166 pistons with 13:1 domes and no wrist pins. Yes, they were new. There were also of no use to me. They are still boxed up. I'll be happy to send that junk back to you. I never asked you to send me those things. You never pm'd me or anything. They just showed up one day. Was it a nice gesture? Yes it was. Did I thank you? Yes I did.

Do I think you deserve all the hell that's raining down on you in this thread? Absolutely I do. I would take Steels word over yours in a heartbeat after everything I've seen and heard.
Last edit: 19 May 2013 23:29 by crh.
  • wireman
  • User
More
19 May 2013 22:57 #588248 by wireman
You got drug into it because youre the biggest muck raker on this site and cycle madness when it comes to my name, And Ive decided its time to set the history books straight .
Everything I posted about my experience with you is true and you know it so deal with it. ;)

More
19 May 2013 23:10 #588256 by goodfastncheap
Replied by goodfastncheap on topic Wireman....are you out there???
You seem like a RIDER. You want to take 75 thru Dawson to KS to meet Jason or Nate on the relay? We're talking like Friday. Maybe over memorial day weekend if you have to wire a house during the week.

1979 KZ650 B3
KZ Relay Rider #54, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas
More
19 May 2013 23:13 - 19 May 2013 23:26 #588258 by crh
Replied by crh on topic Wireman....are you out there???

wireman wrote: You got drug into it because youre the biggest muck raker on this site and cycle madness when it comes to my name, And Ive decided its time to set the history books straight .
Everything I posted about my experience with you is true and you know it so deal with it. ;)

Lies got you into this mess. More won't get you out. Stand up and be honest for once.
Last edit: 19 May 2013 23:26 by crh.