Wall of SHAME!!!!

• saxjonz
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • KawboyZ
More
02 Feb 2013 13:54 #570397 by saxjonz
Replied by saxjonz on topic Wall of SHAME!!!!

trianglelaguna wrote: so let me get this straight...dont go there?

something has you unhappy?

This guy is a total quief. I am not the only one he has sodemized as far as work on bike goes. He is a major league loser Craig. I have been attempting to contact him since before November trying to get my parts back. When I told him I want him to have everything there when I go pick up my bike and nothing but the bike and a few parts were there. That royally pissed me off. He then was like, "well yeah, they are in my garage. You can come and get them later." WHY? This is his shop. My parts should all be in the shop with my bike don't you think? Well, I called like 20 times or more finally I disputed on my card the amount. They told me to try and get a hold of him because he isn't answering the phone. He never answered my calls until the other day when I had another shop call there and conference me in. He then threatened me and told me that if I came by the shop he was going to take care of me. IN front of the shop owner so I have witness if I need to go to court with this issue. What real man that is a business owner talks like that? Really.
There is a nice Z1R in his shop that some guy from another state sent to him to have him work on and restore. That bike has been in his shop for a long time. Instead of fixing it he tacked on outrageous storage fees and told the guy he has to pay up or the bike is his. Now I could understand it if he finished the bike but the guy had sent thousands of dollars to this idiot for parts needed and then what happens? Mechanics lean. All he did was to tear the bike apart. He has done this to a few other people that I personally know. One of my friends said that he did some work on his bike changing out the chain and sprokects and when he got his bike back the swingarm cracked at the point where you tighten it up and he skidded out on lakeshore drive almost dropping his bike. Yianni denied it had anything to do with his work but that is not anyone else's personal opinion. Other things? I could go on for awhile but these coincidentals lead me to believe they can't all be coincidence. His friend took his bike there too. Electrical work. He orderd parts to replace parts that already worked. He charged him for the labor and when the guy asked for his pieces back he didn't want to give them up. When he finally gave them back the guy went to another shop, they checked out the computer and it was perfectly fine so you tell me? The guy is overcharging and keeping parts and reselling them later. Insurance jobs. Who does stuff like this if they are reputable shop? Only a person who can't make his ends meet and has to figure out some way or other to pay the bills. This guy IS a crook. I gave you all the heads up and if you decide to not follow my advice it's on you. I am just trying to keep others from that same fate.

79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wireman
  • User
  • The most interesting prick in the world
More
02 Feb 2013 14:12 #570398 by wireman
Replied by wireman on topic Wall of SHAME!!!!
Shops like that come and go,I got by a few in my younger days thats part of the reason I opened my own place when I got the chance. :angry:

posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.

• saxjonz
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • KawboyZ
More
02 Feb 2013 21:33 #570453 by saxjonz
Well, I learned my lesson sure enough.

79 LTD B3

• wireman
  • User
More
02 Feb 2013 21:38 #570455 by wireman
Yes it can be a long expensive learning curve!
Id tell that bottem feeding scum sucker to quit using your bike for advertising while youre at it,how much storage does that guy on on the z1r anyway?
Maybe we can take up a collection to get his bike back from that ass wipe! :angry:

posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.

• saxjonz
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • KawboyZ
More
02 Feb 2013 23:26 #570476 by saxjonz
I don't even know the guy. I feel ba d for him nonetheless.

79 LTD B3

More
03 Feb 2013 03:03 #570493 by bluezbike
Replied by bluezbike on topic Wall of SHAME!!!!
I am so sorry to hear of your stress with this phony, hope you get your parts back. Rotten situation....doubly so because I am ashamed to say he is Greek as am I. I think that he is using your bike to advertise his "business" is very wrong but it gives you extra justification to pay him another visit to get your parts and to put an end to this crap. If you have receipts or any proof I believe you can get the boys in blue involved and that may work.

Good luck

79 KZ 1000 LTD
77 KZ 1000 B1 LTD (awaiting electrical resurrection)

• z1kzonly
  • User
  • Sustaining Member
More
03 Feb 2013 11:31 #570528 by z1kzonly
Replied by z1kzonly on topic Wall of SHAME!!!!

wireman wrote:

saxjonz wrote:

z1kzonly wrote: Know any of the O L's

?

Old ladies.

Attachment thCAHHZO5W.jpg not found

:woohoo:

No, their old men. the ones that ride Harleys.
And have a skull and crossed pistons on their backs.
Chicago is home base.

And besides, why did'nt you go to Redline Cycles??

How about a lawyer? The B.B.B.? How about your local T.V. news "call for action" "news team investigators" we have them at all 3 of our local national affiliates, abc, cbs, nbc.

How about a local gang banger? Nothing a 40 ouncer of "Nati Ice" and a $10 chunk of crack can't entice them to work for.

Or tell them you know "Ram Emanuel?" and he gonna enact some pussified nobama regulation to Ban motorbike shops in your city because a liberal mother said they scare her childern when they see a 2 wheeler with a combustion engine pull up next to her Volvo SUV on the way to their private scholl in the morning :lol:

We'll, rants over, coffee is done.

Good Luck!

Livin in "CheektaVegas, NY
Went thru 25 of these in 40 yrs.
I SOLD OUT! THE KAW BARN IS EMPTY.
More room for The Old Girl, Harley 75 FLH Electra Glide,
Old faithful! Points ign. Bendix Orig. carb.
Starts everytime!

More
03 Feb 2013 12:26 - 03 Feb 2013 12:30 #570531 by Old Man Rock
Replied by Old Man Rock on topic Wall of SHAME!!!!
Well Saxy... As I used to say to Steve and you as well for that matter, do your builds yourself...

Granted, something's such as cylinder bore, head P&P w/out proper tools need to be sent out but 98% of all other can be accomplished by US....

This way you'll fully know exactly what's in the bike, what exactly it's costing you, not waiting around for some dick stick BS mechanic to screw you and you'll get to know you KZ (GF) intimately..... ;)

Case in point, a different posting... $500 to replace a head gasket..... Really, seriously :blink: You'd have to be out of your friggin mind...

Or another bute of a turd pile..... :whistle: Send me your carbs with full payment and I'll let you know when they're ready. And NO, you're not allowed to contact me for status...

Anyways mi amigo, get all your parts back/whatever and write if off as you stated, lessons learned. ;)

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az
Last edit: 03 Feb 2013 12:30 by Old Man Rock.

• saxjonz
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • KawboyZ
More
03 Feb 2013 12:35 - 03 Feb 2013 12:58 #570534 by saxjonz
Lolrofl. Well, I'll be honest. If I was willing to go to jail for a few grand he would have been in the morgue already. I just wanted my shit back and always feel as if he were scheming me and his customers.
I'm going to kill him though, professionally, if you could even stretch to consider him that. Insurance fraud might be my last avenue. BBB, is a done deal. Credit card is first option. If I don't get my parts, I at least get a sizable chunk of money back. All this unnecessary karma brewing. It's done with already. Hopefully they will help me out, if not, I spend a little more money and get a lawyer, notify all the proper agencies (regardless) and of course this business is mostly word of mouth so when people see what went down they can make up their own minds. People need to know. If I lost a few thousand in parts for a good cause so that no one else has to go through same experience I will feel good.

OL's, as far as those guys, they are one percenters for sure. I aint going that route. The motorcycle group I rode with one of the members got in to a verbal snafu with them. He was president of one of the chapters and had a big mouth. They came back with,"He drops out or the entire lama crew remove their colors or people will die. I left the group cause I didn't want idiots to affect our free living selves.

79 LTD B3
Last edit: 03 Feb 2013 12:58 by saxjonz.

• saxjonz
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • KawboyZ
More
03 Feb 2013 13:02 - 03 Feb 2013 13:04 #570542 by saxjonz

Old Man Rock wrote: Well Saxy... As I used to say to Steve and you as well for that matter, do your builds yourself...

Granted, something's such as cylinder bore, head P&P w/out proper tools need to be sent out but 98% of all other can be accomplished by US....

This way you'll fully know exactly what's in the bike, what exactly it's costing you, not waiting around for some dick stick BS mechanic to screw you and you'll get to know you KZ (GF) intimately..... ;)

Case in point, a different posting... $500 to replace a head gasket..... Really, seriously :blink: You'd have to be out of your friggin mind...

Or another bute of a turd pile..... :whistle: Send me your carbs with full payment and I'll let you know when they're ready. And NO, you're not allowed to contact me for status...

Anyways mi amigo, get all your parts back/whatever and write if off as you stated, lessons learned. ;)

Oh no...lesson learned. I will NEVER let anyone wrench on my girl. Unless they are teaching me how to build an engine. I will learn this summer for sure. My passion is riding, music and my family. That was the order it started in and has always been my passion since very young. I need to graduate and join the boys who build their own. :kiss: Tri? you gonna help me out big boy. I hear you have a set of smoothies you installed on your girl so she doesn't drag her teeth when you lay in to that throttle. lol

79 LTD B3
Last edit: 03 Feb 2013 13:04 by saxjonz. Reason: spelling

More
03 Feb 2013 15:05 #570555 by kzcurt
Replied by kzcurt on topic Wall of SHAME!!!!
I would rather break it myself, then bring it to someone else. And thats from a self taught mechanic with a low skill level. I don't think I've ever had a 'great' experience bringing my bikes somewhere. ok at best...
I would think you could report them stolen to your homeowners. it almost sounds like he sold your stuff and is trying to put you off long enough to make you quit asking...
Also seems like police would accompany you to his house if thats where the parts actually are? They did that for me when I had bad checks to collect on back in the day.

Flag carrier #23
9 @ 50-2053,

• wireman
  • User
More
03 Feb 2013 15:31 #570562 by wireman
Cops will probably say its a civil matter unless youve got papers from court house :(