Michigan Winter Bike Shows. Come On Out !!

• Street Fighter LTD
  • Topic Author
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
More
11 Jan 2013 13:40 #566856 by Street Fighter LTD
Michigan Winter Bike Shows. Come On Out !! was created by Street Fighter LTD
I want to extend a invitation to all the KZ Gearheads to come out and enjoy the Bike Shows here in Michigan. Why wait till spring to enjoy bikes ??
I will be at the Mid Michigan Bike show in Birchrun the weekend of Jan 19th. Come out and enjoy the show and Bring your bike to show if you like.
I have been invited by the VJMC to show at the Novi MI. International bike show the beginning of Feb . I will get the dates and post them later.
With any luck I will be showing off the bike with some new custom touches installed , so stay tuned

Take Care Dave B) B) B)

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Street Fighter LTD
  • Topic Author
More
17 Jan 2013 22:56 #567946 by Street Fighter LTD
Replied by Street Fighter LTD on topic Michigan Winter Bike Shows. Come On Out !!

Got the Kaw all cleaned up and ready to go in the morning up to Birchrun for this weekends Bike Show. Cant wait to see some Bike friends and shake off some of my Cabin Fever. Show is all day Saturday and Sunday till about 4pm. If you are in the area this weekend come out and enjoy the bikes.
See You All At The Show
Dave B) B) B)

Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn
Attachments:

• Street Fighter LTD
  • Topic Author
More
17 Jan 2013 22:57 #567947 by Street Fighter LTD
Replied by Street Fighter LTD on topic Michigan Winter Bike Shows. Come On Out !!

Got the Kaw all cleaned up and ready to go in the morning up to Birchrun for this weekends Bike Show. Cant wait to see some Bike friends and shake off some of my Cabin Fever. Show is all day Saturday and Sunday till about 4pm. If you are in the area this weekend come out and enjoy the bikes.
See You All At The Show
Dave B) B) B)

Attachments:

More
18 Jan 2013 01:06 #567971 by kzcurt
Replied by kzcurt on topic Michigan Winter Bike Shows. Come On Out !!
Hey Great looking Dave! B)

Flag carrier #23
9 @ 50-2053,

• Street Fighter LTD
  • Topic Author
More
20 Jan 2013 21:33 #568374 by Street Fighter LTD
Great at the bike show. Met Killerkaw at the show and hung out and shot the shit. Nice meeting ya buddy !!

Took 2nd place in my class, but here is the kicker. 5 guys with Harley softtails protested me for entering my Kaw in sport custom. They contend that their bikes are sport customs .But that my Kaw isnt. LMAO.. Oh well . The promoter over ruled the judges who sided with me and put the softtails in a sportbike class. Wow , who would have thought a heritage softtail is a sport bike .
The judges will be fixing the rules for next year.