product review /gloves /sale

• trianglelaguna
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
03 Jan 2013 22:21 #565780 by trianglelaguna
product review /gloves /sale was created by trianglelaguna
I have been using worn gloves last season due to not finding any under 130-160 that seemed well built...even at the gp where they have tent after tent of knock offs...they all felt cheap or had inside bumps and seams etc...

so i got my cyclegear mailer and wondered at these

www.cyclegear.com/eng/product/sedici_ric...le_gloves/web1006299

they looked like the style i wanted ,came in all black and went to xxxl......
one day later they were at my door :ohmy:

they are killer...cost me 60 with shipping and tax...but are by far the best gloves under 80-130 I have found...super nice...super fit and feel..and they have a lifetime guarantee card in the box....

so for 60 I am super happy...one day from order to hand.... ;)

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mcdroid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2013 06:44 #565809 by roy-b-boy-b
Replied by roy-b-boy-b on topic product review /gloves /sale
I rode test bikes in Ohio and had to borrow a pait of gloves off Shane. They were super nice. Never could find a pair at the tents either.

I saved this page. I think I will give them a try. Roy

1979 LTD Street Fighter.1977 KZ1000

• trianglelaguna
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
04 Jan 2013 12:12 #565818 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic product review /gloves /sale
update...i was thinking about folks who ride in SUPER cold weather...these may not cut it and winter glove will be needed...but for 80-90% of real riding weather this is a killer three season glove not thin and not gonna burn in summer,but not double insulated in the fingers or back hand...triple layers everywhere though....60 bucks is a lot/kinda ...but i needed a 3xxx and they are true to size,even fit like like a 4xxxx so that plus how nice they are is unreal....best pair of fit and finish i have seen in a long long time....they feel like when you try on your buddy's high end leather coat...just really high end..you want to keep it....for 60 & one day shipping...had to share,i mean now days everything is just shy of decent or a scam in some way ....these are great great gloves

rant over....took me years to find a good set , i get excited when something good comes along :pinch:

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife
Attachments:

More
04 Jan 2013 13:44 #565832 by KZErider
Replied by KZErider on topic product review /gloves /sale
I've had really good luck with just about everything I bought at Cyclegear. I was wearing the Motoboss insulated gloves, but they weren't doing the trick below 40 deg. A couple of weeks ago I got a pair of their Bilt Demon gloves and have riden in weather down in the 28ish range and the did the job, at least for the 25 mile trip to work. My hands get sweaty in 40 deg or higher.
Thought I'd share my good experience as well ;) .

81 KZ750E2(project), 81 KZ750E2(parts donor), 87 BMW K 75C - got it runnin, didn't care for it, holding for family member, 79 CB650(project) Nomad 1700, VStar 950

• trianglelaguna
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
04 Jan 2013 14:03 #565834 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic product review /gloves /sale
they sponsor/support ama and motogp events in the u.s too ;) ;) ;) ...good to hear you shopped happy...they were really cool /giving stuff out at last years GP and the rep told me they are in the cycle game to win customers and give great products and grow the sport in the u.s ...period...so i signed up for offers/newsletter....was not sure about the quality since a lot of the stuff is mid/low price and most carries their in house brand name....I am gonna check the flyer again and see what else i might use.....they charge shipping under 99 i think...but it got to me in less than 24 hrs...wow

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife