Bike Show June 16th Hamburg Michigan Kaw's Wanted

• Street Fighter LTD
  • Topic Author
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
More
22 May 2012 21:28 #524136 by Street Fighter LTD
Bike Show June 16th Hamburg Michigan Kaw's Wanted was created by Street Fighter LTD
Ok
Well it can be said I will use any excuse to hang out with other motorcyclist.
Here is a chance to get together and show off our KZ passion or if you must, any other kind of bikes.
I help sponsor the Hamburg Funfest and the special events that go along with it.
I want to invite any and all of you to come out and join the show. I will be there with a couple of my bikes and a bunch of custom scooters and tons of custom cars . This will held on June 16th as part of the Hamburg Funfest.
Arrive early show starts at 11am , judging starts at about 2pm. A fifties band will be playing and we have a carnival with all the rides and junk food .
Let me know if any of our Midwest KZRiders can attend.
Hope to see some Kaws at this event.
Let me know and I will pass on more details
Street Fighter LTD
Also known as Turbo Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2012 09:14 #524224 by Renthorin
Hey Dave. Sounds like a fun time. I'll check with the wife and see if I can get away and attend. The dilemma....do I take the KZ or the GN???

Will

1977 kz650 B
Dexter Michigan, USA.

Just the average boy next door. I enjoy: SCUBA, drag racing, car shows, dog shows, dog agility, dog sledding, camping (tent), hiking, target shooting (gun/crossbow), landscaping/gardening, and finally getting back into motorcycles.

• Street Fighter LTD
  • Topic Author
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
More
23 May 2012 09:24 #524228 by Street Fighter LTD
Replied by Street Fighter LTD on topic Bike Show June 16th Hamburg Michigan Kaw's Wanted
Bring both if you want. Fireworks too that nite, Spread the word.

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn