my gpz750

• Hadjr1985gpz750
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
05 May 2012 15:40 #519994 by Hadjr1985gpz750
my gpz750 was created by Hadjr1985gpz750
Hello I aquired a 1985 zx750 gpz and almost had it on the road lots of new this and thats and cleaned and rebuilt carbs and still couldnt get her to run right i like the bike but im a man ofvery little shills when it comes to repairing it had it at a shop and they took my shirt shoes and everything else and gave me back the bike in worse shape than when i brought it to them had a friend tinker on it yea no better ran out of money and put it away for the winter now this spring brought it to another shop and another 600 to start on rebuilding the carbs and getting them going not including possible clutch didnt get into itcause i cant afford to do this again wished i could its a nice bike what little i rode it but looking to part with it and i fig what the heck go right to the men and women that know what it is or if any one that is close to burlington VT that is interested in helpping out someone that cant help themselves drop a line

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 May 2012 18:13 #520023 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic my gpz750

Hadjr1985gpz750 wrote: Hello I aquired a 1985 zx750 gpz and almost had it on the road lots of new this and thats and cleaned and rebuilt carbs and still couldnt get her to run right i like the bike but im a man ofvery little shills when it comes to repairing it had it at a shop and they took my shirt shoes and everything else and gave me back the bike in worse shape than when i brought it to them had a friend tinker on it yea no better ran out of money and put it away for the winter now this spring brought it to another shop and another 600 to start on rebuilding the carbs and getting them going not including possible clutch didnt get into itcause i cant afford to do this again wished i could its a nice bike what little i rode it but looking to part with it and i fig what the heck go right to the men and women that know what it is or if any one that is close to burlington VT that is interested in helpping out someone that cant help themselves drop a line

Hello, Hadjr1985gpz750, and WELCOME to KZr! :cheer:

For a free down-loadable service manual, click the following link, and scroll down to "The Bible."

Good Fortune! :)

kz.bike-night.com/

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.