A Waste of Perfectly Good Tires?

More
25 Jan 2012 02:05 #499958 by elfmagic17
Replied by elfmagic17 on topic A Waste of Perfectly Good Tires?

KraZyRIDER wrote:

Kitten Tooth wrote: im sorry, this is skill. some of its luck i think since he got awfully close to some of them cars but this is just wicked.

...hahahahaha, no, that's just stupid. Someone steps out, or he loses control and stuffs someones car. Yeh, that's stupid. The guys on the Trumpets were on a closed course. They crash, they only hurt themselves, not innocent bystanders.

...I'm all for having fun, did a lot of that sort of thing when I was young. Mostly I did it on a race course, or places where no one else could get hurt if I f'd up. There are way too many videos on the net of people doing fun things in the wrong places. That just turns fun into stupid.

I Agree! There is a place for that kind of stuff and its not on the busy, daily driven streets. Ona a side note, the guy that rolled the Weekstang is lucky he didnt kill himself with no cage and net to keep his head inside when he rolled. bet he felt his head hit the dirt on that one.

I Accidently tried to Drift my CB360 a couple years ago in some morning dew grass and pulled a back muscle. Missed work for three days and woke up in tears from pain for a week and a half with back spasums. Not for me. Worst pain I have ever had in my life. I will keep the wheel spinning to four wheeled tire friers. Still I have great respect for the guys that have the ability to do such a thing and not endanger anyone doing it.

Kenny Hicks
74 Honda CB550
75 Honda CB360 (runs and rides good but not a show bike)
77 KZ650B1 (Runs Great, but needs painted and a little work.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2012 02:12 #499960 by KraZyRIDER
Replied by KraZyRIDER on topic A Waste of Perfectly Good Tires?

I Agree! There is a place for that kind of stuff and its not on the busy, daily driven streets. Ona a side note, the guy that rolled the Weekstang is lucky he didnt kill himself with no cage and net to keep his head inside when he rolled. bet he felt his head hit the dirt on that one.

I Accidently tried to Drift my CB360 a couple years ago in some morning dew grass and pulled a back muscle. Missed work for three days and woke up in tears from pain for a week and a half with back spasums. Not for me. Worst pain I have ever had in my life. I will keep the wheel spinning to four wheeled tire friers. Still I have great respect for the guys that have the ability to do such a thing and not endanger anyone doing it.

...I'll bet the next time they film, there WILL be a cage and net in that Stang. :laugh:

...I use to do a lot of drifting. We called it Speedway Racing, on dirt and on ice. That was the cats ass! Nothing like being totally sideways and IN control. Not like that knucklehead on the Hyabusa. I'm sure the neighbors were impressed with his skills, so close to their kids, cars and homes.

Mean Green Speed Machine!
1979 KZ 650-C3 (Cafe Project)
1982 GPz 750-R1
1981 GPz 1100-B1
2005 H-D XL1200C
2006 H-D XL1200C

More
25 Jan 2012 12:47 #499998 by M.B Co
Replied by M.B Co on topic A Waste of Perfectly Good Tires?

Kitten Tooth wrote:

im sorry, this is skill. some of its luck i think since he got awfully close to some of them cars but this is just wicked.

No luck, no skill. Just plain stupidity.

82' KZ440 Cafe'/Resto-Mod

More
25 Jan 2012 20:38 #500052 by Kitten Tooth
Replied by Kitten Tooth on topic A Waste of Perfectly Good Tires?
ok, yes it was pretty damn dumb.. BUT KEWL AS HELL!! :D i always wanted to do a launch like this on my KZ1000 and put it on youtube. Maybe... not... like on a residential street though :) all i got available to me as far as safe roads go are those old ass 2 lane highways out in the middle of no where. In Sioux City, the market for legal fun is pretty small.

1981 Kawasaki KZ1000-K LTD
1983 Suzuki GS300L-D
1982 Suzuki GS300L-Z sold:(
1976 KZ400D3
1973 Z900... I WISH

DO A BARREL ROLL!!

More
26 Jan 2012 03:02 #500132 by haggard scott
Replied by haggard scott on topic A Waste of Perfectly Good Tires?
i think i might have to build a kz stunter and see if i can do what i do on my 636. i havent seen and guys cutting cicle wheelies on them yet.