New to site with question

More
12 Oct 2011 03:47 #482713 by Dragonknee
New to site with question was created by Dragonknee
I have been lurking on all the KZ 750 sites I can fine and seem to be gleeming lots of info from all. I was wondering if anyone knows much about the THE KAWASAKI TWIN OWNERS FORUM. I registered on the 5th and have not heard anything. I like to be actively looking on all sites and registered so that I can ask questions when I do searches..Thanks

What if it is all about the hookey pookey..???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Motor Head
  • User
  • FIX UP YOUR BIKE RIGHT AND CHEAP
More
12 Oct 2011 10:27 #482737 by Motor Head
Replied by Motor Head on topic New to site with question
I don't know about the twins forum, I'm not a member, but several of the guys here are members there also. What did you post over there, a question about your bike? It might take a while to get an answer depending upon what you asked.
Post it here and see what happens. KZR has a lot of twin owners.

1982 KZ1000LTD K2 Vance & Hines 4-1 ACCEL COILS Added Vetter fairing & Bags. FOX Racing rear Shocks, Braced Swing-arm, Fork Brace, Progressive Fork Springs RT Gold Emulators, APE Valve Springs, 1166 Big Bore kit, RS34's, GPZ cams.
1980 KZ550LTD C1 Stock SOLD Miss it
1979 MAZDA RX7 in the works, 13B...

More
12 Oct 2011 13:05 - 12 Oct 2011 13:07 #482760 by Dragonknee
Replied by Dragonknee on topic New to site with question
I havent been able to post because I have not been ok'd. They sent me the response that an adminstrator would have to give me access. Basically theres some parts there that I would like to get from one of the guys and I can't reach him to do so. I am glad to find all these sites for this old bike and will use all of them, I just want a king/queen seat and luggage rack for my 79 kz750 twin and havent been able to find one.
My wife will ride with me, but only if she has a backrest and nice seat. I have tried to get her to ride on my 93 ZX11 but she will not..to hunched over and to fast.....so the search for a bike thats cool and retro and she will ride on....Thanks

What if it is all about the hookey pookey..???
Last edit: 12 Oct 2011 13:07 by Dragonknee. Reason: spelling