Trip to the Harley dealer

More
12 Jan 2011 23:20 #421808 by scubasteve
Trip to the Harley dealer was created by scubasteve
Today I took a trip to the local Harley dealer with a friend who was looking for a new bike. While we were there we got a tour of the owners private collection up stairs. All I can say was wow! Of course he Had the Harleys but there was also a 3cyl W motor bike. He had an awsome 73 kz900 with only 8k miles, a CSR, and 2 stroke triple kawasaki, and then the only one in the world 5 cyl 2stroke kawasaki with less then 200 miles. His collection was great. I think he is a Kawasaki fan! :-)

I have pics but am not sure how to get them off my Iphone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mcdroid
  • Away
  • User
  • Gone Kwackers
More
13 Jan 2011 00:56 #421813 by Mcdroid
Replied by Mcdroid on topic Trip to the Harley dealer
scubasteve wrote:

Today I took a trip to the local Harley dealer with a friend who was looking for a new bike. While we were there we got a tour of the owners private collection up stairs. All I can say was wow! Of course he Had the Harleys but there was also a 3cyl W motor bike. He had an awsome 73 kz900 with only 8k miles, a CSR, and 2 stroke triple kawasaki, and then the only one in the world 5 cyl 2stroke kawasaki with less then 200 miles. His collection was great. I think he is a Kawasaki fan! :-)

Please figure out your phone :woohoo: and are you saying that this dealer actually has an Allen Millyard creation!?!?!?!

Michael
Victoria, Texas

1982 GPz750
1977 KZ1000A
1978 KZ1000A
1982 GPz1100
1975 Z2A

More
13 Jan 2011 18:28 #421968 by fireworks
Replied by fireworks on topic Trip to the Harley dealer
Just plug your iPhone into your computer via supplied USB cable. The iPhone should be recognized as a USB device and you can browse to the photo folder to copy photos.

• kz1k
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
13 Jan 2011 18:46 #421977 by kz1k
Replied by kz1k on topic Trip to the Harley dealer
send the photo via text message to your email.

1978 KZ1000A2

"JUST IN! A MAN WHO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR USING THE MOST DRUGS DIES TODAY. HE WAS WAS ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS HE THOUGHT HE SAW"

WHY FART AND WASTE IT, WHEN YOU CAN BURP AND TASTE IT?

• KZQ
  • Administrator
  • Walking Behind the Corn May Not Be All That!
More
13 Jan 2011 18:59 #421984 by KZQ
Replied by KZQ on topic Trip to the Harley dealer
scubasteve wrote:

Dude,

Every body knows that Hardleys turn to mush when quartered with Kawasakis. Please post his correct name and address so that the Hardly folks can properly purge his arse.

Bill

www.KZ1300.com
Riders:
1968 BSA 441 Shooting Star, 1970 BSA 650 Lightning, 1974 W3, 1976 KZ900, 1979 KZ750 Twin, 1979 KZ750 Twin Trike, 1981 KZ1300, 1982 KZ1100 Spectre, 2000 Valkyrie, 2009 Yamaha Roadliner S. 1983 GL 1100
Projects:
1985 ZN1300

• stonemaster
  • Visitor
13 Jan 2011 20:48 #422011 by stonemaster
Replied by stonemaster on topic Trip to the Harley dealer
KZCSI wrote:

scubasteve wrote:

Dude,

Every body knows that Hardleys turn to mush when quartered with Kawasakis. Please post his correct name and address so that the Hardly folks can properly purge his arse.

Bill

most riders fortunately dont share ur views, only the " socially limited" types seem to adhere to such views. most people I know have owned metric and non metric bikes and appreciate them and their riders and have no qualms about riding together, yes there are extremes to the paradigm and those are usually the ones getting the most attention, but in the end we're all on two wheels, EXCEPT FOR THE CAM AM'S dont get me started there :woohoo:

More
13 Jan 2011 22:54 #422042 by scubasteve
Replied by scubasteve on topic Trip to the Harley dealer

• stonemaster
  • Visitor
13 Jan 2011 23:14 #422043 by stonemaster
Replied by stonemaster on topic Trip to the Harley dealer
now that is COOL B)

• DoubleDub
  • Visitor
14 Jan 2011 06:02 #422071 by DoubleDub
Replied by DoubleDub on topic Trip to the Harley dealer
Just wow.

• kz1k
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
14 Jan 2011 06:11 #422072 by kz1k
Replied by kz1k on topic Trip to the Harley dealer
is that 5 exhaust tips i see?

1978 KZ1000A2

"JUST IN! A MAN WHO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR USING THE MOST DRUGS DIES TODAY. HE WAS WAS ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS HE THOUGHT HE SAW"

WHY FART AND WASTE IT, WHEN YOU CAN BURP AND TASTE IT?

• DoubleDub
  • Visitor
14 Jan 2011 07:54 #422084 by DoubleDub
Replied by DoubleDub on topic Trip to the Harley dealer
scubasteve wrote:

and then the only one in the world 5 cyl 2stroke kawasaki with less then 200 miles

Yes, a one-off 5-cyl 2 stroke.

More
14 Jan 2011 09:22 #422111 by steell
Replied by steell on topic Trip to the Harley dealer
Mcdroid wrote:

scubasteve wrote:

Please figure out your phone :woohoo: and are you saying that this dealer actually has an Allen Millyard creation!?!?!?!

I believe the answer to your question is "yes" :)

KD9JUR