pretty funny motgp de puniet crashes clip

• trianglelaguna
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
15 Apr 2010 18:21 #360956 by trianglelaguna
pretty funny motgp de puniet crashes clip was created by trianglelaguna
found this and was laughing good by the end...learning to fly by the ffo fighters????

randy de puniet has had some rough seasons and is now doing very very well...we watcched his bad years as a sideline for each race...kinda a race within the race...to ewhen and if he'd finish or crash...he is one tough cookie...and a great rider to watch this year...Go randy...this is pretty funny and just gets better!!!!

(youtube)

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• testarossa
  • User
  • Attack life, it's only trying to kill you.
More
15 Apr 2010 18:49 #360965 by testarossa
Replied by testarossa on topic pretty funny motgp de puniet crashes clip
The splitscreen with the volleyball dig is classic. Alas, the ZX-RR is no more. Considering Melandri's first finish on the Honda, I bet he wishes that he had his Hayate bike back, or the Desmo, or ... Somebody needs to light a fire under Kawasaki's ass when it comes to racing. Is our only hope with the dirtbikes, and drag racers? Love the Foo Fighters BTW. Best thing to come of Kurt Cobain's death IMHO.

1978 KZ1000 A2 Click--->Build Thread
2004 ZX-10R
2007 Harley Sportster 1200
2020 Harley Street Glide Special
Angola, IN

• trianglelaguna
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
20 Apr 2010 01:27 #361832 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic pretty funny motgp de puniet crashes clip
agree on the foo fighters...i would be humming along while builing houses in the late 90's and did not even know that the founders of foo fighters were nivana boys....
Side note....

we just watched a very intense documentery on net flix called Kurt and courtney.....ewwwwwie eck......creepy and completely riviting at the same time.......netflix has mega music hero's documenteries...almost worth joining for a short time just to watch their library of music stuff....a bunch of Cobain- nirvana stufff......

Side note II....

Japanese motega motogp for this weekend is postponed because of all the various teams locations for flights and the volcano/ash in the air ect.......any news on when they say they will start up??????think it will get dropped till later in the year...big bucks event for japan i believe...big tradition...ect....WOW...footnote story for the volcano deal...aye

testarossa wrote:

The splitscreen with the volleyball dig is classic. Alas, the ZX-RR is no more. Considering Melandri's first finish on the Honda, I bet he wishes that he had his Hayate bike back, or the Desmo, or ... Somebody needs to light a fire under Kawasaki's ass when it comes to racing. Is our only hope with the dirtbikes, and drag racers? Love the Foo Fighters BTW. Best thing to come of Kurt Cobain's death IMHO.

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

• testarossa
  • User
More
20 Apr 2010 03:23 #361835 by testarossa
I think that I heard on the Speed Report, that Motegi was moved towards the end of the season.
SUX!

2004 ZX-10R
Angola, IN

• trianglelaguna
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
20 Apr 2010 04:10 #361841 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic pretty funny motgp de puniet crashes clip
i heard on coast to coast a.m with george noorey (the news parts)that the volcano is picking up power again and releasing more and stronger debris...rather than the p.c news claiming it is getting better.....i guess when there is mega transportation and countries economic intrests at stake ,then the conclusions are varied by who you get your updates from......i feel an air distaster coming....:blush:

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

• testarossa
  • User
More
20 Apr 2010 04:36 #361842 by testarossa
That just re-enforces my belief that popular media outlets serve as a means to control the population. They learned with the "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast, and never turned back.

2004 ZX-10R
Angola, IN