Don't order parts from siriusconinc.com

More
20 Apr 2011 21:15 #445931 by kopcicle
Replied by kopcicle on topic Don't order parts from siriusconinc.com
Jeff is Zee shiznit when ordering parts or just bending his ear . K&L (I worked for a distributor) Likewise .
In some cases neither can compete with well known suppliers (McMasters for one) for ubiquitous comestibles such as specific carb O-rings . If either can get even remotely close to the bulk price I'll use them just because I like talking with them . I don't buy tires off the net I find the best independent shop price and keep it local . I've never been stuck with an out of date , been on the shelf for 3 years dried out tire that way and I get to keep my money local . I haven't had to pay for a mount and balance in a while either . I , by nature of my few remaining customers have to order odd , used , nos parts from the web but because I specialize somewhat I have very few sources to deal with and the experience to know when too good to be true is just that .

Better to ask in advance than bitch later .

~kop

"There are two major pressure changes in a four stroke internal combustion engine , when you light the fire and when the rods exit the block..."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.