Don't order parts from siriusconinc.com

More
11 Apr 2011 23:42 #444192 by flhwesty
Replied by flhwesty on topic Don't order parts from siriusconinc.com
I have bought from siriusconinc.com without any issues. Remember eventually we all amke mistakes.

1983 GPZ750
1977 KZ1000LTD
1978 Z1R
1981 GPz1100 KZ1100-B1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2011 23:54 #444194 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Don't order parts from siriusconinc.com
...yes we all make mistakes.
So all's well that ends well.

• Stu Pidasole
  • User
  • if you aint mod'n, you aint rock'n!
More
11 Apr 2011 23:56 #444195 by Stu Pidasole
Replied by Stu Pidasole on topic Don't order parts from siriusconinc.com

Old Man Rock wrote: holly crap! :blink:

I typed in KZ900 - search, 2 pages only listed ~ 20 items... Possibly I'm not using it correctly... Then again, I'm old, crusty and dumb...

Watch out Z1, they're gunning for your business. :blush:

never heard of em.....i typed in kz 1000 and 3 items showed. jeff, you ganna drop your prices?:woohoo: :P just kidding.

More
12 Apr 2011 02:22 #444223 by Kraz1
Replied by Kraz1 on topic Don't order parts from siriusconinc.com

Stu Pidasole wrote:

Old Man Rock wrote: holly crap! :blink:

I typed in KZ900 - search, 2 pages only listed ~ 20 items... Possibly I'm not using it correctly... Then again, I'm old, crusty and dumb...

Watch out Z1, they're gunning for your business. :blush:

never heard of em.....i typed in kz 1000 and 3 items showed. jeff, you ganna drop your prices?:woohoo: :P just kidding.

I found Click--->[size=12pt] 3 Pages [/size]

• andy9802gt
  • User
  • If it tastes that good, eat it yourself.
More
12 Apr 2011 16:38 #444289 by andy9802gt
Replied by andy9802gt on topic Don't order parts from siriusconinc.com
WOW! $91.99 for a cam chain sounds like a good deal. :woohoo: Plummie, can you beat that?

'78 KZ1075 LTD
stage 1 head by Larry Cavanaugh
race built crank by John Pearson
Mikuni rs34's
k410 cams
back cut tranny
8" over D&G swinger
proving once again that age and treachery is better than youth and enthusiasm

More
12 Apr 2011 16:47 #444292 by Kraz1
Replied by Kraz1 on topic Don't order parts from siriusconinc.com

andy9802gt wrote: WOW! $91.99 for a cam chain sounds like a good deal. :woohoo: Plummie, can you beat that?

I'm not sure he can...:laugh: However, don't forget that Company is in Canada, so you have an Exchange rate to deal with, and probably higher shipping costs

• wireman
  • User
  • The most interesting prick in the world
More
12 Apr 2011 16:47 #444293 by wireman
Replied by wireman on topic Don't order parts from siriusconinc.com
theyre in canada is my only thing,i wonder what shipping costs are? B)

posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.

• TeK9iNe
  • User
  • What did you do!?!
More
12 Apr 2011 17:31 #444297 by TeK9iNe
Replied by TeK9iNe on topic Don't order parts from siriusconinc.com
Who dares to order from a company whos name breaks down to Serious Cons Incorporated.

They tell you right in their name!

B)

Motorcycle Shop Owner/Operator

79 Kawie Z1000 LTD
81 Kawie Z1000 CSR
83 Honda VT750C A
85 Kawie GPZ900 A2
86 Zukie GS1150 EG
93 Yamie XV1100 E
Lucky to have rolled many old bikes through my doors ;)

More
12 Apr 2011 18:37 #444309 by JR
I've never had a problem with Sirius. Very helpfull on the phone and I have been able to stop by and pick up my order. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Someone mentioned exchange rates...... with the Canadian $ a smidgen higer than the US $ this is not an issue and shipping is shipping is shipping wherever you are.

1980 kz750E1, Delkevic exhaust

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
13 Apr 2011 00:54 #444364 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic Don't order parts from siriusconinc.com
wonder if there is any way to stop the bashing but still give a decent heads up on recent purchases...and still give fair reviews of the material and parts without putting the sellers feet on the fire...

other than to just not click on these type of threads in case the poster is trying to smudge a trusted sellers site and not just review a part that might have been wrong or an order that got botched ect...

i have had a few details on deals lately i am not jumping for joy about but if i was to really get down on the supplier...someone else may not order stuff and 99% of orders go great...plus if the seller is given a bad product and does not with malice send it along the line...then it is just a fix it thing ,not a watch out for these guys deal...

so if 100 people get great prices and good stuff to their door...and 1 or 2 have a snag...the 1 or 2 get the attention online in forums it seems...

i want to not even give product reviews any more to friends on here because it steps on the few honest suppliers toes that we do have...and creates bad blood...when really i am just telling folks with the same models of cycles that X wont fit ect...

but on the other hand i want to know if the products we are all looking at is a good part or is it junk/wrong or not....so by all means if you order widgets form widg inc and they are defective...please let me know...

tuff call...

for now i think i would like to know if someone bought something and it arrived wrong...saves me the hassle of copying their mistake...

not too many bridges to burn in this game...piss off a seller today...where you gonna buy widgets next month....

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

More
13 Apr 2011 08:16 #444383 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic Don't order parts from siriusconinc.com
Additional insight may often be gleaned from ebay comments, especially the negative comments and replies.

Good Fortune! :)

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD

• wireman
  • User
  • The most interesting prick in the world
More
13 Apr 2011 08:47 #444388 by wireman
Replied by wireman on topic Don't order parts from siriusconinc.com

trianglelaguna wrote: wonder if there is any way to stop the bashing but still give a decent heads up on recent purchases...and still give fair reviews of the material and parts without putting the sellers feet on the fire...

other than to just not click on these type of threads in case the poster is trying to smudge a trusted sellers site and not just review a part that might have been wrong or an order that got botched ect...

i have had a few details on deals lately i am not jumping for joy about but if i was to really get down on the supplier...someone else may not order stuff and 99% of orders go great...plus if the seller is given a bad product and does not with malice send it along the line...then it is just a fix it thing ,not a watch out for these guys deal...

so if 100 people get great prices and good stuff to their door...and 1 or 2 have a snag...the 1 or 2 get the attention online in forums it seems...

i want to not even give product reviews any more to friends on here because it steps on the few honest suppliers toes that we do have...and creates bad blood...when really i am just telling folks with the same models of cycles that X wont fit ect...

but on the other hand i want to know if the products we are all looking at is a good part or is it junk/wrong or not....so by all means if you order widgets form widg inc and they are defective...please let me know...

tuff call...

for now i think i would like to know if someone bought something and it arrived wrong...saves me the hassle of copying their mistake...

not too many bridges to burn in this game...piss off a seller today...where you gonna buy widgets next month....

yeah who doesnt remember what happened to that fine chain of discount big and tall dude stores"CRAIG MART" stores used to be all over san fran in the 70's 80's all it took was one little midget complaining about sexual harassment to bring it all down! :unsure: :laugh:

posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.