problem with bolt sets order - west coast mc

More
30 May 2009 10:15 #295048 by Sleepy
a couple of years ago, I bought some bolt sets from burk at westcoast motorcycles and received them within a week. 3-4 weeks ago I ordered another set thru there web site and havent received it. i tried emailing them, I tried phoning - no response from them. there web site is still running. www.westcoastmc.com they are in washington state

the phone number is weird - I googled the number (866) 519-5154 and one of the links returned was for atm machine sales in canada.

Ive tried calling them several times, but always it rolls to an answering machine.

anyone know if this company is still going?

kz650 gs750 cb750

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2009 14:40 #295093 by Jeff.Saunders
Replied by Jeff.Saunders on topic problem with bolt sets order - west coast mc
We have been trying to reach Burk as well. We used to buy bolt sets off Burk. Earlier this year we purchased the polishing equipment, database information and fastener inventory to assemble the bolt sets ourselves. As part of the arrangement, Burk was to continue selling bolt sets on his web site www.westcoastmc.com . We were to supply Burk with the bolt sets in a drop-ship arrangement.

We have not heard anything from Burk in 4+ weeks. We have not seen any orders from him for 4+ weeks.

BTW, he is in Canada, not the USA. He would come cross-border to ship from the USA, so he maintained a PO Box in the USA.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.z1enterprises.com

Z1 Ent on Facebook,

More
12 Jul 2009 04:45 #306393 by Sleepy
Replied by Sleepy on topic westcoastmc / burks bolts - avoid
filed a complaint with paypal, but didn't receive my money back as there was no money in the paypal account. i was reading on gsresources and the cb750 forum theres others getting ripped off. stay away from them.

kz650 gs750 cb750