Ben Speis...NEXT WSB WORLD CHAMPION....!!!!!

• trianglelaguna
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
21 Mar 2009 16:51 #273986 by trianglelaguna
Ben Speis...NEXT WSB WORLD CHAMPION....!!!!! was created by trianglelaguna
if you are ever anywhere near a race where this young man is gonna run.....go to it..you will get to see a new world champion rising.....in the style and tradition of .....roberts,spencer,lawson,rainey, and schwantz.......he is in world superbike now...and is three for four...setting new all time track records and would have probably been four for four,had he not been pushed of the track... this is a new series to the guy with all new curcuits...he is breaking the track records!!!!..i got to see him run ama superbikes the last few years and a wild card qualifing and race on the rizzla motogp suzuki.....for you americans...our kid can ride a bike way good....he is on pace to be a real repeat chanmpion in this new era... on the worlds motorcycle stage.....
this kid can really ride...they call him elbows...or did for a while ...can you guess why....

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2009 17:43 #273998 by arai59
Sure looks that way Craig. The kid from Longview,Tx. is kickin some butt. He is fun to watch.

More
21 Mar 2009 18:01 #274003 by N0NB
Agreed. So long as he can get away from Mad Max and company and not get pushed off track, I think they're looking at a very long season.

He's riding the wheels off that Yamaha. Rossi better take notice. :D At least he isn't on a Honda. :)

Nate

Nates vintage bike axiom: Riding is the reward for time spent wrenching.
Murphys corollary: Wrenching is the result of time spent riding.

1979 KZ650 (Complete!)
1979 KZ650 SR (Sold!)
1979 KL250 (For sale)
1994 Bayou 400 (four wheel peel :D )

• Limey
  • User
  • 3 Years in the U.K. - Brought the KZ with me!
More
22 Mar 2009 04:56 #274150 by Limey
I saw the WSB races on TV last weekend - and he was amazing! But the best bit was a quote from his mum: "I don't like the circuits with the big TVs because Ben watches himself on them when he should be concentrating on the race"!

This lad will go far!

Eric
Newmarket, England (for 3 years)
Pentwater, Michighan (Home)
1978 KZ650
2000 ZG1000
2006 Suzuki Burgman 650

• mark1122
  • User
  • Keep twisting it
More
22 Mar 2009 07:56 #274190 by mark1122
Replied by mark1122 on topic Ben Speis...NEXT WSB WORLD CHAMPION....!!!!!
I wish they had more coverage of the races, even more vintage stuff. Up here in Canada we don’t get a lot. it always amazes me to see them lean those bikes so far.

76 KZ, frame gusset work,1200CC.Ported by Larry Cavanaugh, 1.5mm.over intakes, Carron Pipe, ZRX12 rear end, and seat,96zx9 front end.
01 CBR600F4i Track bike.
Cobourg, Ont. Can.

~ ~ ~_@
~ ~ _- \,
~ (k) / (z)

• Limey
  • User
  • 3 Years in the U.K. - Brought the KZ with me!
More
22 Mar 2009 10:36 #274238 by Limey
mark1122 wrote:

...it always amazes me to see them lean those bikes so far.

LOL - My Indy MotoGP seats are in the SW Vista overlooking the T1 to T4 complex. When they exit T4, the ONLY part of the rider you can see is his right forearm, and his lower right leg - all the rest is over the side of the bike - totally amazing!

Eric
Newmarket, England (for 3 years)
Pentwater, Michighan (Home)
1978 KZ650
2000 ZG1000
2006 Suzuki Burgman 650

• trianglelaguna
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
22 Mar 2009 16:39 #274333 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic Ben Speis...NEXT WSB WORLD CHAMPION....!!!!!
mark1122 wrote:

I wish they had more coverage of the races, even more vintage stuff. Up here in Canada we don’t get a lot. it always amazes me to see them lean those bikes so far.

forgive my ignorance....does canada get the "speed channel"????in this part of the us speed is the place to watch ama,fim,moto gp,,superbikes -(the tv stunt show weekely)......

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

More
22 Mar 2009 23:37 #274453 by KZ250LTD
Replied by KZ250LTD on topic Ben Speis...NEXT WSB WORLD CHAMPION....!!!!!
trianglelaguna wrote:

mark1122 wrote:

forgive my ignorance....does canada get the "speed channel"????in this part of the us speed is the place to watch ama,fim,moto gp,,superbikes -(the tv stunt show weekely)......

Yes the speed channel is available but at a price of thirty-two bottles of maple syrup a month its a bit steep :S :blush: :whistle: :silly:

Depending on what cable/satellite provider and plan a person has we get about 99.9% of the same channels as the us :laugh:

79 KZ1000ST
Past:
Many.