Seattle/Tacoma Kawi fanatics feeding frenzy 21 MAR

More
12 Mar 2009 10:13 - 12 Mar 2009 10:46 #271361 by WPBill
Couple of us on the BTK Kawasaki forum from the Seattle/Tacoma area are getting together to munch on Pan-Asian food. While I've posted an invite on the BTK forum, we would love to have some company from KZR as well.

It's a great pan-Asian cuisine place near SeaTac airport. Good food, large quantities, inexpensive, and never too crowded at night, even on Saturdays. No need for reservations. Plenty parking right in front. The pineapple curry fried rice with prawns is to die for.

Establishment: Deanna's Diner

Address: 19110 Des Moines Memorial Drive

Location: Just south of SeaTac Airport's new third runway. So close you sometimes think there are going to be tire marks on the roof.

Date/Time: Saturday, March 21st. 5PM-ish.

Note: no alcohol served.

How to get there:
Get off I-5 at the Orillia/188th St Exit. Go towards the Puget Sound (this will be 188th St). Stay on 188th as it crosses Int'l Blvd aka Pacific Highway aka Highway 99. Go through the tunnel underneath the SeaTac Airport runways. After emerging from the tunnel, turn left at the stoplight. This will put you on Des Moines Memorial Drive. After about 150 yards, you will see on your right a yellow warning sign for a stoplight ahead. At this point you want to get in the suicide lane, then turn left into the big parking lot. Deanna's Diner is the last (i.e. the southernmost) business in the little complex. Look for a large red sign that says "Pan-Asian Cuisine." Don't expect anything that says Deanna's Diner until you are about to open the door.

If you blow the turn into the parking lot, no worries. Simply proceed to the stoplight (192nd St), turn left, then turn left into the parking lot's back entrance, come around to the front.

You can only be young once, but you can be immature forever!

Kamakura JAPAN, 1975 Z1B (x2, both in storage)
Last edit: 12 Mar 2009 10:46 by WPBill.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.