KZ750 Twin Photos Needed

More
21 Jan 2009 20:47 #259294 by grace1
Replied by grace1 on topic KZ750 Twin Photos Needed
thanks guys for the imput a lot of blood and tears went to get it to here and a few amber refreshments of course ,all i need is a goos set of header pipes ,bloody hard to find in oss down here here is the rear end shot

bendigo australia, gold mine country
MY COLLECTION 1978 B3 KZ750 AND 1980 GS1000G
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2009 22:49 #259548 by KZ250LTD
Replied by KZ250LTD on topic KZ750 Twin Photos Needed
grace1 wrote:

thanks guys for the imput a lot of blood and tears went to get it to here and a few amber refreshments of course ,all i need is a goos set of header pipes ,bloody hard to find in oss down here here is the rear end shot

Beautiful! I don't suppose you've ever checked out the paint codes have you? :whistle: :P

79 KZ1000ST
Past:
Many.

More
23 Jan 2009 21:52 #259815 by grace1
Replied by grace1 on topic KZ750 Twin Photos Needed
g,day tim i got your pm coulndt work out how to reply so did it here mate
no offense taken mate ,re paint dont really know what you mean
anyway the colour is the orgiginal 99% diamnond green kaw colour but there is no code for all these colours i took a new tail section i got of ebay painted the original green ,stiped etc to a paint shop ,said mate take as long as you need to match it ,he rang about a week later apologised for not getting it right ,needed more sun to take it out and chk it ,told him no worries take your time ,a week later he rang re yep its done ,the end result is pretty damm close between tank and side cover ,so i guess the crux of the matter is try to find a good auto paint supplier, in australia they trade here as perrows
would be happy to have them match a sample or use my reciepe to get you some
cheers graeme

bendigo australia, gold mine country
MY COLLECTION 1978 B3 KZ750 AND 1980 GS1000G