Thunder in the Rockies at Loveland CO

More
30 Aug 2008 17:01 #234729 by Link14
Just got back from the big bikefest. It's so close to where I live, I figured it would be worth it just to see if there were some vendors there that catered to motorcycles in general.

Wow, seeing several thousand motorcycles in one parking lot is impressive. I'm not a Harley fan, but I have to admit, it's interesting that very few of them look the same, lots of individuality.

I was shocked when I saw a '77 kz1000 and a zrx parked together so I parked next to them (never did run into them). It was interesting inside. Almost all of the vendors were Harley related so that was a bust, but the bull riding, strongman competition and stunt motorcycle riding made the trip worth it. I'll also admit that I liked several of the jean short shorts with chaps outfits :woohoo:

On the way out I did see a Kawasaki W650, that retro one Ma Kaw came out with in the early 2000's, so it wasn't a total but. Still rather go to Bike Night on Thursdays at MotoHaus coffee here in Fort Collins, lots of older bikes and people that like to keep them running.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.