Motorcycle Salvage Yards?

• Virii
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • I like cheese
More
30 Jul 2008 09:49 #229143 by Virii
Motorcycle Salvage Yards? was created by Virii
Does anybody in the North-east know of any salvage yards near Boston or New Hampshire? I'd just poke Bent Bike in Washington and ask them to ship me parts but their web site appears to be having some issues.

I found a beautiful parts bike at a towing place in town but they want to sell me the whole wrecked bike and I just needed to pick up a few miscellaneous bits and bobs for my repairs.

Tess: 1977 KZ650-C1. VM24, 97.5/15/3rd. Dyna-S. Stock exhaust, coil mod performed, BR7EIX.

Angel: 1982 GPz550. Stock. DR8EIX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jul 2008 10:03 #229148 by 76 LTD
Replied by 76 LTD on topic Motorcycle Salvage Yards?
buy the whole bike take what you want and sell the rest Here or on ebay.i am also trying to find some bike salvage yards around the N.W. arkansas area or in or around Tulsa area.

• Virii
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • I like cheese
More
30 Jul 2008 10:14 #229152 by Virii
Replied by Virii on topic Motorcycle Salvage Yards?
I seriously thought about it but I've got street parking to deal with (has to be moved at least every other day and one day a week it has to be gone entirely for street cleaning) not to mention that I don't have a truck handy.

It's a shame too, as it looks complete, even though it's clearly been sitting there for a while. I seriously doubt anybody even knows this place has bikes so it's likely to just rust away...

Tess: 1977 KZ650-C1. VM24, 97.5/15/3rd. Dyna-S. Stock exhaust, coil mod performed, BR7EIX.

Angel: 1982 GPz550. Stock. DR8EIX.