Update on Kzwolf {no more SR}

More
05 Jul 2008 22:35 #224333 by kzwolfsr
Update on Kzwolf {no more SR} was created by kzwolfsr
Well guys,for those who have seen my latest post a few months ago. I sold my sr 650, now I am left with my 81 kz1000 LTD, which I dropped going around a roundabout, because some lady shot out in my way and spooked me into slamming on the rear brake almost loosing control, then loosing control and dropping the bike. I dropped it on theright side bending the handlebar, that dented the tank, Plus the engine guard on the right side dragged so had it bent into the ignition cover and broke it. Other than that, everythingelse is fine. So I basically took this small rebuildable accident as an excuse to take off the head and stop some leaks, check some valve clearances and clean my carbs thoroughly and switch from that nylon reinforced fuel line that disintegrates into my carbs and block them everytime. Plus I dragged my headlight. I am alright however. I onlydragged my gloves, didn't even let the jacket or helmet touch the ground, just dragged my glove.
Besides that bad news, my 3 and ahalf foot long bull snake died, the new garte I had for 2 months gave birth unexpectantly, since I thought it was a male for 2 months. Tomorow I put the valve cover back on since my timing is spot on, then carbs, change the handlebars and get my new signals to work. I will try to stay tuned, Later guys

1979 KZ SR650, stock candy persimmon red and crossover pipes
1981 KZ 1000LTD with non stock and more comfortable handle bars and 4 into one V&H
Original man of the Caribbean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2008 23:16 #224338 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Update on Kzwolf {no more SR}
Sorry to hear about the accident. Glad to hear your ok. :)

More
06 Jul 2008 02:15 #224346 by Mcdroid
Replied by Mcdroid on topic Update on Kzwolf {no more SR}
Sorry 'bout the accident, congratulations on the quick rebuild, congratulations on selling the SR, sorry about the bull snake (there will be others)...speaking of which, lastly, congratulations on 'fatherhood' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Michael
Victoria, Texas

1982 GPz750
1977 KZ1000A
1978 KZ1000A
1982 GPz1100
1975 Z2A

• BeeSting
  • User
  • Drive it like your tax dollars already paid for it
More
06 Jul 2008 04:55 #224354 by BeeSting
Replied by BeeSting on topic Update on Kzwolf {no more SR}
Good luck on the rebuild. Too bad it had to be a mid season one.

And I think your reptiles need a little family planning.

BeeSting

Flint, Michigan - Chicagoland, IL

If I wasnt such a badass American, I would have to drive a Harley to make up for it

1980 Kawasaki KZ750 H1 LTD (4)
Kurayami (Girl of Darkness)暗闇の女

1980 Honda CX500C - GONE
Christine