Some cool shot from Cycle Sports TV

• vegasvideo
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • "Fat Guys need love too!"
More
25 May 2008 15:23 #215730 by vegasvideo
Some cool shot from Cycle Sports TV was created by vegasvideo
Some of you may or may not know that I started production on a motorcycle show in February. Cycle Sports TV is 180 degrees different from what is presently offered. No $100K custom choppers, no squids doing stoppies, just good relevant info.

We are going to have riding techniques segments, thanks to Lee Parks. Race Tech is helping with a full compliment of suspension segments. We will be covering track days, long distance riding, adventure touring, riding gear (all seasons), cool mods for your bike and much, much more.

What I posted below is just a sample of some of the cool shots that we will be using in the show. The shots on this piece are mostly b-roll or insert shots. To get the entire idea of how they will be used, you will have to wait for the finished segments. This will at least give you an idea of what we are covering.

Direct Link:

Channel link: www.youtube.com/cyclesportstv

<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value=" www.youtube.com/v/MUTrP597lF8&hl=en&colo...r2=0x4e9e00&border=1 "> www.youtube.com/v/MUTrP597lF8&hl=en&colo...r2=0x4e9e00&border=1 " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373">

If there are any topics you would like to see us cover, just post up. Keep it constructive though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2008 16:43 #215750 by N0NB
Replied by N0NB on topic Some cool shot from Cycle Sports TV
Is this going to be an Internet (Youtube) only broadcast or will you be getting time on Speed TV or some such?

Just curious.

Nate

Nates vintage bike axiom: Riding is the reward for time spent wrenching.
Murphys corollary: Wrenching is the result of time spent riding.

1979 KZ650 (Complete!)
1979 KZ650 SR (Sold!)
1979 KL250 (For sale)
1994 Bayou 400 (four wheel peel :D )

• vegasvideo
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • "Fat Guys need love too!"
More
25 May 2008 20:27 #215827 by vegasvideo
Replied by vegasvideo on topic Some cool shot from Cycle Sports TV
I am expecting to start airing the show 4th quarter of this year. My target is Speed, Fuel TV or similar network. my biggest issue is funding. I do not want to sell the show to a network, because then they have a say as to the content. I want to keep the show "honest". I don't feel like hawking some crappy products because the network has them as a sponsor, or put on a ill informed guest because they have a network contract.

I expect to have enough sample segments cut and the website up by July-ish. From there it is just a matter of finding enough sponsors to pay for the production and air time.

More
26 May 2008 05:37 #215896 by N0NB
Replied by N0NB on topic Some cool shot from Cycle Sports TV
I wish you well, because, I think we'll both agree, Tuesdays on Speed are now an embarrassment to motorcyclists or motorcycle enthusiasts.

Nate

Nates vintage bike axiom: Riding is the reward for time spent wrenching.
Murphys corollary: Wrenching is the result of time spent riding.

1979 KZ650 (Complete!)
1979 KZ650 SR (Sold!)
1979 KL250 (For sale)
1994 Bayou 400 (four wheel peel :D )

• RetroRiceRocketRider
  • User
  • ...bring in the machine that goes PING!
More
26 May 2008 07:19 #215909 by RetroRiceRocketRider
Replied by RetroRiceRocketRider on topic Some cool shot from Cycle Sports TV
I really wish you the best of luck on getting your sponsorship. :)

It would be great to see a show that's both educational AND entertaining, instead of the shock factor junk like the stooges at Outrageously Costly Crap and the like are putting out.

Heck, I'd gladly donate at least $5 a month to help!
I wonder if there's a way for others like myself who are interested in helping out to make a regular (monthly? weekly?) "group donation".
I'm probably talking out of my butt here, but perhaps an online account (Paypal or ???) could be set up where this could be made to happen, and during the initial donation process the recurring donation choice (weekly/monthly) could be selected.
I'm sure there will be some red tape involved and it would need Steins approval, but the group donation/sponsorship could be listed as being received from KZrider.
How cool would that be! B)

Covina, So Calif!
78 KZ650-B2 = SOLD
84 ZN700 LTD = SOLD
84 ZX750 GPz = SOLD
89 GSX1100F Katana = SLEEPING :-/
20 VN1700 Vulcan Vaquero (the Blue Cowboy)
Looking for my next project KZ

More
26 May 2008 09:02 #215925 by snorules
Replied by snorules on topic Some cool shot from Cycle Sports TV
I'd be willing to throw a few bucks in the pot when I could afford it.

1980 KZ550C (daily rider)
1981 KZ1000J (bagger project in progress)
1981 GS1100 (future dragbike)
1978 Z1R (not mine yet, but trying to work out a deal to acquire it).