It's all mine! Well Monday it is.

• donthekawguy
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
02 May 2008 17:18 #210777 by donthekawguy
It's all mine! Well Monday it is. was created by donthekawguy
I went over and rode the bike today. The owner got it from the original owner who was a neighbor of his. He got it with 400 miles on it and has put the other 15K or so on it in the past ten years he has had it. It runs as smooth as butter and is so clean you can eat off of it. He wouldn't budge on the $1600 price but it is well worth it. the only thing not stock on it is the paint. (Sorry Ron) I don't think I have ever owned a bike that ran as good as this one. I might even leave it alone. :laugh: Except for putting my body work on it and some superbike bars. Maybe a K@N filter and a rear fender eliminator. It could also use a 4 into one exhaust and the coil mod. Hmm I do have a dyna ignition and new dyna coils laying around. Did I say I was going to leave it alone? :unsure:

Rathdrum Idaho
1971 Kawasaki g3ss
1972 Yamaha R5 350
1965 Suzuki Hillbilly
1964 Yamaha 125

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• larrycavan
  • Visitor
02 May 2008 18:05 #210784 by larrycavan
Replied by larrycavan on topic It's all mine! Well Monday it is.
donthekawguy wrote:

I went over and rode the bike today. The owner got it from the original owner who was a neighbor of his. He got it with 400 miles on it and has put the other 15K or so on it in the past ten years he has had it. It runs as smooth as butter and is so clean you can eat off of it. He wouldn't budge on the $1600 price but it is well worth it. the only thing not stock on it is the paint. (Sorry Ron) I don't think I have ever owned a bike that ran as good as this one. I might even leave it alone. :laugh: Except for putting my body work on it and some superbike bars. Maybe a K@N filter and a rear fender eliminator. It could also use a 4 into one exhaust and the coil mod. Hmm I do have a dyna ignition and new dyna coils laying around. Did I say I was going to leave it alone? :unsure:

Congrats on the new ride Don.....what is it? I've been busy and not on here lately....I like the change in the software here BTW...much better IMO.

More
02 May 2008 18:27 #210787 by inline4
Replied by inline4 on topic It's all mine! Well Monday it is.
quote]
Congrats on the new ride Don.....what is it? I've been busy and not on here lately....I like the change in the software here BTW...much better IMO.[/quote]

I'm on here somewhat frequently and I still don't know what bike you're talking about.:unsure: :unsure:
Fill us in.

More
02 May 2008 18:30 #210788 by inline4
Replied by inline4 on topic It's all mine! Well Monday it is.

More
03 May 2008 12:47 #210898 by Sandy
Replied by Sandy on topic It's all mine! Well Monday it is.
donthekawguy wrote:

Did I say I was going to leave it alone? :unsure:

Uhhh...I dunno,Don...perdy sure I'll be seeing it here,in the future(near future?):laugh: ...

1977 KZ1000 A-1
Attachments:

More
03 May 2008 13:05 #210901 by Sandy
Replied by Sandy on topic It's all mine! Well Monday it is.
That's awesome,bud...congrats!B)

You just let me know when you're coming up,and I'll get the skies cleared for ya.:silly:

Yo...RETRO...I'm putting in a reservation now,for some of your California sunshine!(you big-mouth):laugh:
From now,til the end of November works for me,so mark it on your calendar!
(Let me know if a deposit is required.)

Again Don...right on bud!
We need some more pics though...so we can all see what it looked like,BEFORE you make love to it.:ohmy: :huh: :laugh:

1977 KZ1000 A-1

• donthekawguy
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
03 May 2008 15:39 #210930 by donthekawguy
Replied by donthekawguy on topic It's all mine! Well Monday it is.
I got the camera charging up and it's supposed to 70 on Monday! I won't even need to wash it it's so clean. :)

Rathdrum Idaho
1971 Kawasaki g3ss
1972 Yamaha R5 350
1965 Suzuki Hillbilly
1964 Yamaha 125