Ran over by the Police

More
03 Oct 2008 08:23 - 03 Oct 2008 08:27 #239942 by 2 stroker
Replied by 2 stroker on topic Ran over by the Police
steell wrote:

KZ250LTD wrote:

kawsakiman wrote:

when i was 18, a car full of a$$holes jumped the curb and hit me in my back with a baseball bat.
they fractured two Vertebra.

Ever find them? :angry:

That's why I'm still looking for some way to carry my 9mm under my jacket in a way that won't eat me up if I go down. I'm just getting to old to take on more than two at once without a weapon :(

I may have to get something smaller, like a .32 or a .25 :(

I was thinking a hammerles .38 as well it wont acidently discharge and you just keep it in your jacket pocket,no need to draw just reach in and shoot right thru your coat if you have to be quick.... usually how things go down

so easy,the blind you could do it... just grab your attacker and hold tight and stuff it in something fleshy

1965 suzuki s32 150 twin
1972 yamaha ls2 100 twin
1980 suzuki gs 550 rat cafe project
1981 kawi 550A1 hooligan bike project
1981 kawi kz 750 ltd
1998 yamaha yzinger
Last edit: 03 Oct 2008 08:27 by 2 stroker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2008 14:58 #239982 by saxjonz
Replied by saxjonz on topic Ran over by the Police
kawtoy wrote:

They need to fix your bike and give you a little money on top of the repair. Not saying you should sue for $10,000,000 like many idiots would. Just saying that you were injured (even if minor) and you are without your favorite transportation so some compensation is in order. Sounds like it was a honest mistake so no reason to make anyone suffer but also no reason you should be forced to suffer either.

What kawtoy said. People do stupid things and then want to disown their mistake. I hope the day never comes when that happens to my bike. For sure the insurance companies will try to sheist you out of your bike. My S2k burned in a garage fire. Had the car 3 years and only put 11k miles on her. She never saw rain sleet or snow. EVER. The car I had to wash maybe six times in its short lifespan. They gave me less money than I could have even tried to buy a comparable one or even one with 30k miles or 40k more. I got less than 8 grand than what it was worth. I was to mention the least PO'ED and then to add matters worse they took 6 months to pay up because they thought I burned my car up. When the insurance adjuster said that on the phone and he and I are both very lucky it was just on the phone or I would have punched him in his "junk" and made a sissy out of him in short order for even mentioning that statement And that's if we pay you as if I was the one who burned a car that had been paid for after six months of ownership. This was my baby that looked better than new after 3 and a half years. Whatever. The police are the last of your worries the insurance thieves will do all in their ability to make sure you only get a couple hundred for your bike. After all it was only worth that to begin with. Stupid you for investing more in to a bike that wasn't worth it.
MAKE EM FIX IT! If not you will get a check for 400 dollars at best and a kiss on the forehead after they shank you from behind.

79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.