Father and Son's bike in show this weekend.

More
18 Feb 2008 20:03 #195459 by Patton
GPz750KS wrote:

Well, it went as figured. Nothing older than a 2001 won anything in a motorcycle category. With one exception.
My KZ won in "Motorcycle Competition" and Trent's bike was beat by a bunch of newer Hyabusa's and GSXR's in "Motorcycle Street"....

Am guessing the judging competition may have failed to include a category limited to "Trail Bikes" or "Dual Purpose Bikes" for which Trent's bike would seem much better suited, as opposed to competing head-on in a pure street category.

Let's all watch the newer Hyabusa's and GSXR's chase Trent up and over the sand dune, though the pasture, and across the creek. :laugh:

You GO Trent! :cheer: We know -- and the Hyabusa/GSXR guys also know. ;)

Post edited by: Patton, at: 2008/02/18 23:04

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jjdwoodman
  • User
  • Live free, or die.
More
18 Feb 2008 20:46 #195469 by jjdwoodman
Sorry I couldn't make it out to see you guys! (flu and $40 for admission) I did especially want to meet Trent. He seems to have all the makings of success in life, plus a real good head square on his shoulders. Maybe we can get together for a ride when the weather gets a little better.

I've been thinking this 550 is going nowhere fast, and if you can haul it, I'd be verry excited to see what he would do with it. Then he'd have a street bike to enter against those squid bikes and the judges would have some apples to apples. I don't think there's anything you two can't do together. Pm me if you're interested.

77 650b
81 550 Mostly there
83 ZN1300 Voyager

• Grantl
  • User
  • KZRider is Da Bomb!!!
More
18 Feb 2008 21:16 #195474 by Grantl
Sometimes the lesson is not learned at the destination, its in the perspective we gain along the way...

1981 KZ1000 CSR
1983 KZ750 Project Bike
1990 550 Zephyr
1994 KZ1000 P