Canadian KZ1100R for sale

More
08 Jan 2008 11:17 #188275 by jcote75
Canadian KZ1100R for sale was created by jcote75
Hi all,

It is with regret that I'll have to sell my KZ1100R.

Wanted to offer it here first for all the help that I've gotten from this forum.

So this is a 1984 KZ1100R. Those were not sold in USA. Only in Canada and Europe. Only around ±1300 were made.

This bike has never been restore and his 99% original. Condition is 9.5 on 10. Exhaust and chrome are rust free.

Only thing not original is the color of the body parts. Use to be silver but the original owner has change it to green.

This is a very rare bike and does'nt appear very often in this condition.

Was store for the last 8 years in a collector heated garage. Got it last summer and everything was done to have it back on the road such as: Valve seal (with valve clean up), fork seal, intake, carbs clean, all oil change, new brakes, rear tire, front wheel bearing, all motor gasket (except motor base), battery.

I've have done nearly 2000km last summer without any problem.

Motor have ±60,000 km and has never been oversize. Cylinder, pistons and rings are all in spec and checked when the head was off.

Here are a few pictures:

s183.photobucket.com/albums/x311/jcote75/?mediafilter=images

Chain will need be change. There are a few minor small "bubble" in on the paint on the bottom tank. You can see them on the picture if you check carefully. This mean it will have to be repaint soon before it get worst.

Will be asking 6,000$.

Might sound a lot for a 1984 but you won't find any in this condition and will all the original parts.

I'm in Quebec. Will assist in shipping.

Feel free to ask any question.
Joce

[/url] s183.photobucket.com/albums/x311/jcote75/?mediafilter=images

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.