Kudos to Jeff @ Z1!

More
16 Dec 2007 03:18 #185280 by Little B
Kudos to Jeff @ Z1! was created by Little B
I've been really happy purchasing from Jeff @ Z1. Both him and Rob have always been incredibly helpful to me. This was even before they knew I was going to place an order with them.

Exemplary customer service is a rarity these days and I feel like they have it down pat. It is also nice that Jeff takes time to help out on these forums. Of course, good customer service only goes so far. You have to be competitively priced as well (at least for me). Well, they usually are.

I recently needed to order a bunch of factory parts. No matter where I ordered from, I was going to have to wait to get them as they had to go from Kaw > to the dealer > and then to me. For the reasons stated above, I went with Jeff even though I could have gotten the parts a bit faster from my local dealer.

Keep up the good work guys!

1981 KZ750-H2 LTD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Dec 2007 04:25 #185281 by HerrDeacon
Replied by HerrDeacon on topic Kudos to Jeff @ Z1!
I have to totally agree. I ordered some parts about a month ago and couldn't be happier with the experience. They patiently answered all my questions and looked into things for me. I think I may need a few more things for my build and I won't hesitate to order from them again. Really puts your mind at ease when you know you are dealing with a quality company.

Great group of guys and great company!

More
16 Dec 2007 10:07 #185306 by themachine
Replied by themachine on topic Kudos to Jeff @ Z1!
he's got good coustomer service. ;)

82 kawaski csr1000 Evolved into a streetfighter.

I love Speed! Hot Nasty Badass Speed!!!

More
16 Dec 2007 10:57 #185315 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic Kudos to Jeff @ Z1!
But rumor has it that once in a blue moon he has been known to stray off topic. :)

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD

• hardr0ck68
  • User
  • Who put the what in the where?
More
16 Dec 2007 13:27 #185332 by hardr0ck68
Replied by hardr0ck68 on topic Kudos to Jeff @ Z1!
I bought one of the chain pin removal/pin riveter tool. I used it one time, for my 520 chain, when i used it to rivet the chain pin i turned it until i felt good strong resistance then went one full turn more.

When I was done, and taking the tool apart to put it in its case i notice a white powder on some of the threads... it turns out that many of the threads had been snapped off, and were flaking off of the tool. I do not know if this was my fault (to much force) or an issue with the tool itself. When I brought it to Jeff he replaced it no questions asked, he said "I will talk to the manufacturer and see what they say.."

I have not been by since, but I will continue to buy all my parts from them. The customer service at Z1E is outstanding. I am sure other shops would have said "user error" and left me with a busted arse tool.

1977 kz650 c1

bought it because I was told it would never run again...I like to prove people wrong.