need help finding a seat for my 750

More
20 Nov 2007 16:44 #181924 by genesis
need help finding a seat for my 750 was created by genesis
I have a 76 KZ650 brand new to me. I took it out for the first ride today, and i realized I really dislike the seat that's on it. It has a king/queen seat, and it does't even fit on straight, and no matter how much i try i can't get it straight. It's quite frustrating.
seeing as how I don't like the seat, i want a new regular one, nice and low profile if possible. I just missed one on ebay, and the only other ones I don't like. I can't even find a seat pan. I'm willing to recover a bad seat, but I can't spend the ridiculous prices I'm seeing.
Somebody please help me find a seat, or seat pan with good foam. If I'm in the wrong forum let me know where I should be looking.
I appreciate any help you can provide

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Nov 2007 16:55 #181926 by KZErider
Replied by KZErider on topic need help finding a seat for my 750
I have a seat that I got thinking that it might fit my 750E2, but it's obviously off an earlier 750. Let me know if you're still looking (PM me) and I'll see what pictures I can get to you. The pan looks almost new. There are a few very small punctures on the passager part of the seat. The only number on the seat pan is for the Daily Check decal, I think.

81 KZ750E2(project), 81 KZ750E2(parts donor), 87 BMW K 75C - got it runnin, didn't care for it, holding for family member, 79 CB650(project) Nomad 1700, VStar 950

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.