• Topic Author
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
More
06 Nov 2007 04:37 #179804 by riverroad
Squids on rampage was created by riverroad
Buncha bikes terrorizing motorists in St Louis:
www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=133467

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CoreyClough
  • User
  • GPz550 Addiction
More
06 Nov 2007 04:40 #179805 by CoreyClough
Replied by CoreyClough on topic Squids on rampage
That's sad. There's always those that make us all look bad. :angry:

'85 GPz550(ZX550-A2)

GPz550 Base Manual --> tinyurl.com/ze5b3qo
GPz550 Supplement Manual --> tinyurl.com/h34d2o6
GPz550.com --> www.nwsca.com/scripts/gpz_forum_2005/default.asp
First Race Win GPz550 --> tinyurl.com/o5y3ftp

More
06 Nov 2007 04:59 #179807 by ronjones
Replied by ronjones on topic Squids on rampage
Since, there seems to be a tendency to blame the bikers, in this thread, I'd like to make a counter proposal about what was going on. There's not a lot of information about either incident but suppose...the cagers cut the bikers off or did some other foolish thing, we've all seen cagers do. Suppose, what was thrown or dropped was in direct response to the cager being a threat to the bikers. Just because a person has a child in their car, doesn't mean that they should be automatically believed. Personally, I'd like to see more solidarity among bikers, so when a idiot cager does do something dangerous to a biker, that all w/in the vacinity would harass the cager. I saw it in Caracas, VZ, a cager hits or hurts a biker and before you know it the cager is lucky to get out of there w/o being lynched by the other bikers. The bikers are given a lot more "respect" there than here, at least this was true before Chavez, don't know how it is down there now.

'82 KZ750 CSR, M1 twin. Mac 2-1 exhaust, K&N pods, 17tooth drive sprocket, Mikuni BS-34 carbs w/#47.5 pilot jet and #125 main jet, Canadian XS650 needlejetjet needle, Wired George's coil mod.
Barrak, Nancy and Harry says: Welcome to the United Soviet States of America, Comrades

• riverroad
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
More
06 Nov 2007 05:53 #179816 by riverroad
Replied by riverroad on topic Squids on rampage
Ron, you may very well be right. I can't hear the recording of the 911 call right now because my headphones are broke, but when I heard it on the news last night, the guy did sound more than a little 'Chicken Littleish' to me. I mean, I've been in my cage before, and have been passed by large groups of fifty or more bikers, and didn't feel the need to mess my pants and call 911 on them.
OTOH, the fact that one of them alledgedly threw a rock through a rear window makes me think otherwise. That the biker would happen to have a rock with him in the first place makes it sound more than a little premeditated.
Still, with the lack of respect and downright disdain cagers around here seem to hold for bikers, maybe I don't blame the biker for carrying a rock. Which causes more damage, a rock? Or a 6000 pound car?

More
06 Nov 2007 06:16 #179823 by rstnick
Replied by rstnick on topic Squids on rampage
Sounds like Mad Max times are coming!

Rob
CANADA

Need a key for your Kawasaki? PM me

1978 KZ650 C2, 130K kms, Delkevic ex, EI, CVK32, PMC easy clutch, ATK fork brace, steering damper, braced swingarm, 18" Z1R front wheel.
2000 ZRX1100
2011 Ninja 250R
2005 z750s

More
06 Nov 2007 06:18 #179824 by mariozappa
Replied by mariozappa on topic Squids on rampage
See ya on the road scag!
:laugh:

1977 KZ650C1
and the KZ650/KZ750 Conversion ;)

• riverroad
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
More
06 Nov 2007 06:58 #179835 by riverroad
"Perhaps it was the result of an anxiety attack".
:lol:
www.hkactionfilms.com/sounds/anxiety_au.mp3

Post edited by: riverroad, at: 2007/11/06 10:03

More
06 Nov 2007 07:05 #179836 by ronjones
Replied by ronjones on topic Squids on rampage
I can't hear the 911 call either, RR, my home computer has some bugs in it and my work puter has no speakers.
How often, even on this board, do you read stories about one of our members, that has almost been killed by cagers, carrying a ball-bearing, or wrist pin or spark plug, specifically for these situations to "teach the cager a lesson". So, no it doesn't surprise me that one of these cagers has had there window broken by a "stone". IMO they probably deserved it. I've seen, too many, "soccer moms", "phone-head dads" and other types of cagers that appear to deliberately try to take out a biker, simply because the big, bad, loud biker has frightened their precious spawn, because the bike was on the same road as they were. And when the cops show up, to scrape the biker off the road, the cager says "but officer I didn't see him" and it gets written up as "biker using excessive speed".
Sh!t, it's way past time to go "Mad Max" on 'em, Nick.

'82 KZ750 CSR, M1 twin. Mac 2-1 exhaust, K&N pods, 17tooth drive sprocket, Mikuni BS-34 carbs w/#47.5 pilot jet and #125 main jet, Canadian XS650 needlejetjet needle, Wired George's coil mod.
Barrak, Nancy and Harry says: Welcome to the United Soviet States of America, Comrades

• riverroad
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
More
06 Nov 2007 07:18 #179839 by riverroad
Caught it on tape!

More
06 Nov 2007 12:57 #179888 by KZJerry
Replied by KZJerry on topic Squids on rampage
Push me, shove you!

when a cage pushes, you gotta shove back
seems to be its pretty obvious some sorry joker ina cage nearly wiped someone out at the wrong place and wrong time an got what he deserved.