Apology of a motorcyclist

More
25 Oct 2007 12:22 #178097 by mariozappa
Apology of a motorcyclist was created by mariozappa

1977 KZ650C1
and the KZ650/KZ750 Conversion ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2007 12:54 #178099 by Batman
Replied by Batman on topic Apology of a motorcyclist
LMAO :lol:

I especially like the part about him working at Pantex. . .gives me some ideas for the next time a DUMB driver tries to occupy my lane with me. . .

More
27 Oct 2007 22:59 #178448 by doublewideeddie
Replied by doublewideeddie on topic Apology of a motorcyclist
that is really funny but too true for those of us riding in the big city trafic

More
29 Oct 2007 07:27 #178654 by patmann
Replied by patmann on topic Apology of a motorcyclist
How true!
This weekend a girl just about took my son and I out:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I guess she was too busy on her cell to notice the red stop sign and the motorcycle with two people on it going through the intersection :angry: :angry: .
She just looked at us when I hit the horn and yelled like I was just a interfence in her day, HOW DARE I interrupt her call to Buffy !!!
Had my son not been on back I would have caused great damage to her car:evil: :evil: And not from the bike hitting her car either;)

1974 900 Z1 modified to look like a LTD , some engine mods. But I still have all the original parts.
1977 1000 project bike
1972 H1 project bike
If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?

• H2RICK
  • User
  • Is this a fun bike, or what!!!
More
29 Oct 2007 18:55 #178736 by H2RICK
Replied by H2RICK on topic Apology of a motorcyclist
Now this may be a little extreme for some viewers.....
but that driver should have been pulled over, arrested, arraigned, tried and sentenced to, oh, 1 year of Friday and Saturday evening/night community work in the local hospital....but he/she would only have to really help out with vehicular accident victims. Then maybe he/she would pay a LOT more attention to his/her driving.
The alternative would be, oh, 3 months in the slammer for a first offence and then escalating from there.
I understand NY state has a law concerning use of cell phones while driving. I certainly hope that they're enforcing it rigourously and I hope other states and provinces enact the same kind of laws.
I saw a bumper sticker the other day: Would you be a better driver with your cell phone shoved up your a$$ ???
I still laugh about that sticker every time I see some yahoo on a cell while he's trying to herd his urban assualt vehicle down the road.
On the bright side, if you see a doofus using his cell phone while he's driving, that's a HUGE warning to YOU to keep a good distance away from the doofus...at least until the DUMB stickers become manadatory for said doofuses.
EOR

KZ650C2 Stock/mint. Goes by "Ace".
H2A Built from a genuine basket case. Yes,it's a hot rod.
GT550A Stock/mint. Pleasant stroker.
2006 Bandit 1200S for easy LD rapid transit
Various H2 projects in the wings.