77 Kz650B- Before it goes to e-bay or CL

More
13 Oct 2007 14:44 #176036 by Breeze
Hey ya'll, after much deliberation, i've decided to go ahead and part with my 77 Kz 650 B. I picked the bike up as another project as if i needed another. The funds where helping out a brother so what the heck. I have too many projects going now and 4 that have to be finshed this winter so.

As i stated, it is a 77 650B. To the best of my knowledge, everything is there with the exception of the right rear passenger peg with exhaust bracket. (it went to moto-jojo) Also, there is no duck tail or side covers either.I do know that the bike has an after market front master cyclinder and steel braided front brake lines.

There is an after market exhaust (gutted) and the bike does have an oil cooler as well. At the present time the front forks are off the bike but i will reinstall them so the bike can be moved.

The bike has 24,334 miles on the clock and i did hear this bike run a couple of months ago. It sounded real healthy.

So, before i listed it on e-bay or craigslist localy I thought i'd offer it up here first. I would prefer to sell the bike as a whole unit. I know i can get more for her as parts but, to be honest, it isn't about the money. I'd rather see the bike go as a project to someone who will do her right.

The bike is located in Columbus Ohio in my garage.Here are a couple of pics from the day i brought her home and set her on the table. If some one is interested in this project, please PM me or e-mail me and i'll provide more pics.

All i want for the bike is what i have in it. I have $350.oo in it. I'll let the bike go for that and honestly, not a penny less.I have the key and the title as well.

Columbus.Ohio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2007 18:17 #176067 by steell
Replied by steell on topic 77 Kz650B- Before it goes to e-bay or CL
GPzInfested (my nephew and a member here) was talking about picking up another 650 to race, I'll tell him about it tomorrow.

I hope someone else buys it first, I think he already has one more bike than I do :lol:

Oh yeah, I don't suppose you would consider including the Kawasaki banner on the wall??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post edited by: steell, at: 2007/10/13 21:18

KD9JUR

More
14 Oct 2007 05:18 #176099 by Breeze
Replied by Breeze on topic 77 Kz650B- Before it goes to e-bay or CL
Sorry steell, but the banner is actually stuck to the wall. I've tried numerous times to take it down so i could move it but it just won't budge:whistle: .

I got that one off e-bay a couple years ago.If i see another i'll let ya know...

I see your in Eaton In. is that anywhere near Eaton,Ohio?

Columbus.Ohio

More
14 Oct 2007 06:25 #176101 by steell
Replied by steell on topic 77 Kz650B- Before it goes to e-bay or CL
Around 50-60 miles or so from Eaton OH.

Guess that banner just don't want to leave :D :D

KD9JUR

More
14 Oct 2007 13:19 #176148 by Breeze
Replied by Breeze on topic 77 Kz650B- Before it goes to e-bay or CL

Around 50-60 miles or so from Eaton OH

That's cool. If he decides he wants it, i could meet ya half way. Other wise, i'll list it localy starting next week.

Columbus.Ohio