Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Attention Oklahoma riders 03 Sep 2007 21:22 #168351

• sprinter
  • sprinter's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Last Thursday night about 20 of us hit the 15th Street Grill in Midwest City where we were treated fantastic. It didn't matter who your waitress was, every time one passed they asked if you need a refill or anything. The place is totally decorated in motorcycle photos and logos. The burgers were good and the prices were reasonable. After we ate all the folks working came out and hung out in the parking lot with us. We even had a couple on a pair of VW trikes stop and join us. It may not have been much of a ride, but it was a fun time.

Saturday we ventured down to Newcastle to dine at Carlito's. I don't know about the South end of the table, but those of us at the North end had a good time. We had 10 bikes and a mini van make the trip. Again the wait staff were awesome, they were constantly asking if we needed anything else. And the sopapia's were to die for, a real heart attack waiting to happen, now that's what I'm talking about!

I have been listing Saturday nights rides as leaving at 6:30 PM for a while now a lot of folks have not been showing up until 6:45 or later. Now that the weather is cooler we are riding a little farther and this means we need to leave no later than 6:30 PM, This Saturday we'll be traveling to Gar Woolley's in Davenport and we're hoping some of you folks from other areas will meet us there. We hope to arrive in Davenport about 7:45-8:00.

Thursday evenings we can continue to meet about 6:30 and leave at 7:00.

Thursday, September 6th - Del City, OK
CMSR dinner ride to Coots BBQ in Moore
Group ride will meet at William's formerly Albertson's in Del City (SE 29th & Sunnylane), 6:30 PM to ride to Coots

Saturday, September 8th - Del City, OK
CMSR dinner ride - Gar Wooleys in Davenport
Group ride will meet at Oklahoma Honda-Suzuki in Del City, meet at 6:00 PM, ride leaves at 6:30 PM

Have a great week!

Terry Sanderson

My Space
myspace.com/terrys_corner
Classic Motorcycle & Scooter Riders
middelnet.www6.50megs.com/VJMCofOK.htm
Project Bike & Cheap Rides website
members.cox.net/terry.sanderson/index.shtml
OKC Family Bike Nites
middelnet.www6.50megs.com/OKCBIKENITES.htm
Oklahoma Motorcycle Events Calendar
okmcevents.com
VJMCOK - CMSR Yahoo Group
autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/vjmcok/
Flash's Motorcycle T-shirts & Stuff
www.cafepress.com/flashmcstuff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: