Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Little Q at my house with bikes 26 Aug 2007 13:59 #166451

• CruisingRam
  • CruisingRam's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 15
we had the "end of season get together" BBQ. School has started, some poeple are headed off to other states, some to Iraq for a while, so we had an "end of year" get together- though we will be riding for a couple more months.

Lot's of bike attendence, we counted 25 sportbikes parked up and down the street, Ducati, M/VAugusta 312, Aprillia (still in my garage, no drinking and driving motorcycles!) all of the "big four" WELL represented by all types of riders. Baby Ninja parked next to ZX-14 ninja, and Squidfield brought his Viper!

I actually gave him crap about NOT bringing the Trump LOL

Here is a few pics from the lineup at the party- folks is private up in here, not too many of us actually eating or anything- mostly all of us staring at bikes and talking about bikes.

Represented at the Q were two Pro stunt groups, many of our own "trackdays" crowd from Tok/Tannacross racing, and the Wednesday/Sunday group ride crowds.

Weather was cooperative and awesome, and there were several small group rides to the Q, some went north, some went south, but they all met up at my place for the eats!

Post edited by: KZCSI, at: 2007/08/26 19:17
1975 Z1 B 900- soon to be heavily modded
Pahoa, Hawaii is my new hom
I am working hard to save up the shipping money to get my shop opened here in Hawaii
I hate electrical stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Little Q at my house with bikes 26 Aug 2007 14:06 #166452

• z1rick
  • User
  • Thank you received: 5
Cool, hope everyone arrived home safely. Nice to see so many bikes all together:)
Anaheim CA
1999 KZ 100P
1974 Z1 900 Project
1977 (2) KZ 650 projects

Little Q at my house with bikes 26 Aug 2007 15:06 #166458

• CruisingRam
  • CruisingRam's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 15
everyone that left on thier bikes had a 3 drink maximum for the entire 3 hours here- and they ate alot of food- though most of the bikes that left stuck with the one drink, instead, got thier eat on! Man, did we go through alot of food- pounds and pounds of food!
1975 Z1 B 900- soon to be heavily modded
Pahoa, Hawaii is my new hom
I am working hard to save up the shipping money to get my shop opened here in Hawaii
I hate electrical stuff.

• Page: