Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

streetfighter forum on kzrider! 26 Aug 2007 13:34 #166445

• 810gpz750
  • 810gpz750's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
right on kz that is my (our) point. if we can just keep this topic current it might just happen. we all ride older bikes and all the "streetfighter" forums focus on gsxr's and bandits. why not a gpz or a kz? please guys if you have any interest in this dont let it die.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

streetfighter forum on kzrider! 26 Aug 2007 15:53 #166460

• Hawk_77336
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
I am new to the forum as well and there is a lot of great information here, but I see where it would be nice if it was in an easier to find category. Is it possible to make Sub-Boards on your Forum?

I have a forum of my own that I am building now on pro-boards, it is not fancy but it is very versatile and easy to use and I am able to create Sub-Boards within a topic. Maybe you could change the name from Projects to KZR Garage and then have sub-boards like Streetfighter, Choppers / Customs, Café / Drag, and Stock from what I have read that should cover all the categories that everyone wants to see, just an ideal :unsure:

streetfighter forum on kzrider! 26 Aug 2007 21:41 #166549

• CruisingRam
  • User
  • Thank you received: 15
810gpz750 wrote:

right on kz that is my (our) point. if we can just keep this topic current it might just happen. we all ride older bikes and all the "streetfighter" forums focus on gsxr's and bandits. why not a gpz or a kz? please guys if you have any interest in this dont let it die.

Ya, I totally feel you on this one- in fact, I am scouting these two KZ1100s with that in mind.
1975 Z1 B 900- soon to be heavily modded
Pahoa, Hawaii is my new hom
I am working hard to save up the shipping money to get my shop opened here in Hawaii
I hate electrical stuff.