Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Anyone have a Kawasaki Z500? 24 Jun 2007 22:54 #152483

• adri4n
  • adri4n's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi guys, I'm just fishing around for people who have a Kawasaki Z500. I've been looking all over the internet but I haven't really found any sites or information on the bike. Just wondering if anyone on this site has the bike or any additional info/websites. Interestingly enough, there aren't any photos in the gallery. I guess I should try to post a pic of my bike one of these days, but the bike is not really in a great condition :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone have a Kawasaki Z500? 24 Jun 2007 23:05 #152486

• loudhvx
  • KZr Legend
  • Thank you received: 1615
That's a pretty rare bike. However, it is almost the same as the Z550 (KZ550). Most parts will swap with some of the 550 models. The engine is almost the same (I think the trans is exactly the same) as the early 550's.

Anyone have a Kawasaki Z500? 28 Jun 2007 21:44 #153564

• gtdohc
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Friend of mine used to owned a Z500 in fire red and a pair of koni shocks and low clip on bar back to 20 years ago in Hong Kong, the bike looks just the same as the kz550 which i just bought off from ebay and still on the shipment. But the Z500 he had has two front discs and a rear disc brake compare to the one i have with single disc front and drum brake at the back which somehow disppointed me a little. I love his bike so much because the handling and exhaust sound was so great. The reason why i bought the kz550 is because i still miss his bike so much.
Attachments:

Anyone have a Kawasaki Z500? 28 Jun 2007 22:01 #153566

• duncan
  • User
  • Thank you received: 2
adri4n wrote:

. Just wondering if anyone on this site has the bike or any additional info/websites. :

mostly 550s, but there's a few 500s:

www.z550-rider.de/

• Page: