would you be mad?

More
06 Jun 2007 19:32 #147020 by Sandy
Replied by Sandy on topic would you be mad?
kawsakiman wrote:

oh hell no!
i am a ase master tech and have just about 35k in tools!
that is so off limits to people!
you would be better off messing with my daily rider bike then messing with my tools!

heh heh heh...Hey Steve...can I borrow a 14mm wrench,Bud?...I wanna throw it at the kickstand,and see if I can knock Your bike over with one shot??:whistle:

1977 KZ1000 A-1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jun 2007 19:53 #147033 by kawsakiman
Replied by kawsakiman on topic would you be mad?
as long as you get rid of them ugly ass boots first! :laugh: :P B) :woohoo: :lol: :silly: :side: :laugh: :P

someday i will be able to afford my kz habit.

More
06 Jun 2007 20:28 #147042 by Sandy
Replied by Sandy on topic would you be mad?
kawsakiman wrote:

as long as you get rid of them ugly ass boots first! :laugh: :P B) :woohoo: :lol: :silly: :side: :laugh: :P

now-now...simma down now or I won't return the sockets I borrowed from You...:whistle: ...

(ANOTHER one Who loves My boots...KOOL!):P

1977 KZ1000 A-1

More
07 Jun 2007 05:47 #147123 by steell
Replied by steell on topic would you be mad?
There is one exception to my previous post. I work as a mechanic for an excaviting and demolition company, and sometimes I have to go to jobsites to diagnose or fix a problem with a machine. Since I am not a member of the operating crew, I have no idea what they are doing and sometimes park in an area where my vehicle will be in the way. The guys on the crew know me (and know better than to cross me), so if they see there is some threat to my vehicle (due to stuff falling or whatever) they will move it, (and I always leave the keys in my truck so they can), if I happen to be riding my bike they will push it out of the way, (but they are "very" careful).

It's cool to get paid for gas and by the hour for riding my bike :D

KD9JUR