Kawi-Kam...video test....NEW CLIP

• Sandy
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • Fly High,Tony
More
13 May 2007 11:58 #139692 by Sandy
Replied by Sandy on topic Kawi-Kam...video test...
Dk...if You DO head out to Revelstoke,You for sure have to let Me know...We could all hook up in Nakusp...BEAUTIFUL area!

Rob...the bracket is made out of aluminum.I'll get a pic of it on here later bud...I have to re-install the program to upload pics from My cell-phone,because I had the camera ON the mount to get a pic of it.I'll get on that later,with some details.
And yes...close to the pipe so You could HEAR it,and not just the wind.Nothing over the mic,btw...thinking of maybe getting some plexi-glass in front of it though...any ideas on that one?
Just had an idea...I could mount the camera and use a MIRROR to get a pic of it...heyyyyy...perdy fart-smeller,eh...:lol: ...I'll do that later...getting ready to head out for a Mothers-Day get together at the Brudders.

WireDOOD...thanks for the compliment on the points cover...what...don't like My BOOT?!:(

Timbo...any time Bud.Whenever You're ready to leave the flatland,You just say the word,and Tony and I will take You on some roller-coaster rides!!:ohmy: B)
And like I said...that vid-clip is only a teaser...just wait for the twisties!

Stevie-Wonder...I'd be PROUD to host a ride out here Bud...any amounts could be easily handled...and the roudy ones will just get shipped over to Tony's place!:lol:

Yessiree!...with a "Money-Back-Guarantee"...You Guys would NOT want to leave,once You had a taste of this area...right,Tony?...Tony?...where the hell's Tony?...Anyone seen Tony?:whistle:

1977 KZ1000 A-1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 May 2007 12:18 #139698 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Kawi-Kam...video test...
Im right here Sandy,I'm always here.:)
Nice video too.

• wireman
  • Visitor
13 May 2007 12:58 #139710 by wireman
Replied by wireman on topic Kawi-Kam...video test...
Sandy wrote:

Dk...if You DO head out to Revelstoke,You for sure have to let Me know...We could all hook up in Nakusp...BEAUTIFUL area!

Rob...the bracket is made out of aluminum.I'll get a pic of it on here later bud...I have to re-install the program to upload pics from My cell-phone,because I had the camera ON the mount to get a pic of it.I'll get on that later,with some details.
And yes...close to the pipe so You could HEAR it,and not just the wind.Nothing over the mic,btw...thinking of maybe getting some plexi-glass in front of it though...any ideas on that one?
Just had an idea...I could mount the camera and use a MIRROR to get a pic of it...heyyyyy...perdy fart-smeller,eh...:lol: ...I'll do that later...getting ready to head out for a Mothers-Day get together at the Brudders.

WireDOOD...thanks for the compliment on the points cover...what...don't like My BOOT?!:(

Timbo...any time Bud.Whenever You're ready to leave the flatland,You just say the word,and Tony and I will take You on some roller-coaster rides!!:ohmy: B)
And like I said...that vid-clip is only a teaser...just wait for the twisties!

Stevie-Wonder...I'd be PROUD to host a ride out here Bud...any amounts could be easily handled...and the roudy ones will just get shipped over to Tony's place!:lol:

Yessiree!...with a "Money-Back-Guarantee"...You Guys would NOT want to leave,once You had a taste of this area...right,Tony?...Tony?...where the hell's Tony?...Anyone seen Tony?:whistle:

yeah your boo was nice too,ive just got this thing for shiny aluminumB) :P

• Sandy
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • Fly High,Tony
More
13 May 2007 19:48 #139786 by Sandy
Here's the pic that I took with My cell-phone.Poor quality,but I'll post another one(close-up) when I mount the bracket again.
For now though(for Rob)...it's mounted at 2 points...one at the exhaust mount,and the other at the foot-peg mount.It's braced,as well,to keep it from bouncing.
Anyway...I'll post another pic when I mount it again...

1977 KZ1000 A-1
Attachments:

More
13 May 2007 21:12 #139811 by oldcoldankles
Replied by oldcoldankles on topic Kawi-Kam...video test...
Great video Sandy - I can't wait to see the run you make up Hwy 31A :)

Peachland BC
1981 KZ1000 CSR M1
1983 KZ550 LTD M1 (Shaft)
1989 Corvette coupe

More
13 May 2007 21:24 #139812 by kawsakiman
Replied by kawsakiman on topic Kawi-Kam...video test...
ahhhhhhhh.
sunny day,
well tuned kz,
a couple of twisties,
does life get much better?
(btw, your boot is ugly :laugh: )

anyone notice the next video was "kz1000 on a engine stand" by trippivot?
where has he been lately?

Post edited by: kawsakiman, at: 2007/05/14 00:29

someday i will be able to afford my kz habit.

• Sandy
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • Fly High,Tony
More
13 May 2007 22:11 #139827 by Sandy
kawsakiman wrote:

ahhhhhhhh.
sunny day,
well tuned kz,
a couple of twisties,
does life get much better?
(btw, your boot is ugly :laugh: )

Nope...perdy sure that would describe HEAVEN,as fas as I'm concerned,lol.:whistle:

Oh and Steve...the boot comment?...I'm dedicating the next clip to YOU!!:laugh: (when I do it,that is...You bugger!)

1977 KZ1000 A-1

• RetroRiceRocketRider
  • User
  • ...bring in the machine that goes PING!
More
14 May 2007 05:47 #139853 by RetroRiceRocketRider
Replied by RetroRiceRocketRider on topic Kawi-Kam...video test...
Cool vid there Sandy!
Gotta love hearing a piped KZ going up through the gears. B)

Not to alarm you, but as you backed off the throttle between gears I could hear a slight backfiring - I think you're running lean on #3. :whistle: :P :laugh:

Ok, so where's the update you promised with more vid? :huh: :)

Post edited by: RetroRiceRocketRider, at: 2007/05/14 08:47

Covina, So Calif!
78 KZ650-B2 = SOLD
84 ZN700 LTD = SOLD
84 ZX750 GPz = SOLD
89 GSX1100F Katana = SLEEPING :-/
20 VN1700 Vulcan Vaquero (the Blue Cowboy)
Looking for my next project KZ

More
14 May 2007 06:28 #139858 by pyxen
Replied by pyxen on topic Kawi-Kam...video test...
What kind of a camera are you using, Sandy?

I'm going to try and get a vid of the run up to Champlain Lookout in the Gatineau Hills up here soon.. that's a nice ride too!

84 KZ550-F2 LTD
93 ZR550-B4

• Sandy
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • Fly High,Tony
More
14 May 2007 08:05 #139871 by Sandy
I'm using a Sony,Cyber-Shot (DSC-P43)
There's 2 settings for video,and I have it set for better quality vids.It uses a lot of memory,but I just got My hands on a 1 gig card so I should be good to go.My Son upgraded to a larger memoery card for His cell-phone,so He sold Me the smaller one for cheap.
I have to compress the clips,because there's a 100 MB limit on the Tube,and a 10 minute max run-time.So I might even have to break them up,for longer ones.

I should have another clip done on the weekend,btw Chris,BUT...there's some rain in the forecast.:(
So #3,You figure,eh?...I'll have to look into that.:huh:
What'd You think of that slight wobble issue,Chris?Wheel bearings,or maybe steering bearings??:whistle: ...

1977 KZ1000 A-1
Attachments:

More
14 May 2007 08:19 #139874 by ltdrider
Replied by ltdrider on topic Kawi-Kam...video test...
Great video, Sandy!
I'll be watching for more.
Looks like you're on the leading edge, for this site anyway.
Video cameras are getting cheap, and youtube makes it easy to upload so everyone can see. I think that we'll be seeing more vids from KZr members in the next few months. Way cool to take a ride and see your local scenery.
Hey, to do think KZr can support a Video Gallery?
Thanks!

'76 KZ900 LTD (Blaze)
'96 Voyager XII (Dark Star)
'79 KZ650 Cafe Project (Dirty Kurt)
Greensboro, NC

• Sandy
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • Fly High,Tony
More
14 May 2007 08:34 #139876 by Sandy
Hey now THAT'S a good idea!B)
A video-gallery...Stein?

"Leading edge"..uh-oh...pressure's on,lol :lol:

Well I made sure the camera mount will fit in My tank-bag,when I made it,so I'll be packing it with...just in case.:evil:

1977 KZ1000 A-1