Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

77 650 Bobber 15 Nov 2006 21:39 #92499

• MattBlack
  • MattBlack's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Well admittedly I haven't doen much with it over the summer, but since this new section is up, I might as well post it. I'm stuck in a seat dilema again (because my homemade attempt sucks) and I have some fouling issues that I just haven't gotten around to.

Anyway, anyone can check out my documented progress here. Since these pics were taken, I've decided against the paint color and it's now sanded off and awaiting a new color choice. And the mirrors bit the dust because I got sick of looking at them, and all the stock gauges and idiot lights are off the bike. Just an ignition key and an aftermarket tach in the plans (much smaller of course)

Anyhow, hopefully I'll have some progress to show for in the spring. :P

www.importeast.ca/77kaw/

Post edited by: MattBlack, at: 2006/11/16 00:41

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

77 650 Bobber 15 Nov 2006 22:50 #92503

• Mark Wing
  • User
  • Thank you received: 22
Cool, thanks for posting it. Once you get the seat thing worked out it should look cool.
Mark
Jesus loves you Everyone else thinks your an ***

77 KZ650 C1 with ZX7 forks, GPZ mono rear, wider 18 police wheels and Yoshimura motor.

Yorba Linda Cal.

77 650 Bobber 16 Nov 2006 05:46 #92521

• MattBlack
  • MattBlack's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks man.

The goal is that if you look at it and ask where I got the work done, or where I bought the parts, then I've accomplished my goal. :) Right now that seat doesn't get me into that category. :P

• Page: