Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

identify the forks/rear swingarm/wheels on this kawasaki KZ 16 Mar 2021 09:29 #844999

• MotorCityMN
  • MotorCityMN's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm debating about buying this bike...the guy says its ZX10 forks/rear swingarm, but I did a look through the years of ZX10 and ZX11, and I do not see rear swingarm or forks and front fender like the KZ shown here....does anyone know what the forks/wheels/rear swingarm and wheels may be from? I'd like to buy the bike, but would also like to know what the components are off...so when it comes time to buy brake pads, tires, etc. at least I have a clue what the hell they are... lastly, does anyone have any input whether they think this was a decent upgrade in suspension /wheels? or am I taking a chance buying? apreciate any and all feedback...thank you....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

identify the forks/rear swingarm/wheels on this kawasaki KZ 16 Mar 2021 14:02 #845018

• 750 R1
  • User
  • Thank you received: 394
I replied in your other thread, Look at 1986 GPZ100RX for wheels and front end, and an early GSXR 750 swingarm...

identify the forks/rear swingarm/wheels on this kawasaki KZ 16 Mar 2021 21:50 #845045

• MotorCityMN
  • MotorCityMN's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you....I posted here, as I was originally having issues posting in chassis section...moderator, please delete if possible..

• Page: